Show us wat ur char looks like :)

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    Just got myself an awesome new sword - http://www.thottbot.com/index.cgi?i=5241

2. Post
    you got that by farming lvl 57 blackrock warlocks in the burning steppes amber?

3. Post

Attached Images

4. Post
    Nah from an elite in Blackrock Spire.

5. Post
    l33t gear there amber.

heh I have a L14 NE rogue on Blackrock.

6. Post
    her garb is pretty ugz

7. Post
    ^^ n00b

8. Post
    hahahaha
    that was my 3rd char I created that weekend :P

9. Post
    errr that's nice, since Amber is now lvl 60 :S
    and Insaiyan could u plz delete all those lvl 1 chars? the lag on Blakrock is immense, we don't need unused characters blocking the system..

10. Post
    he's proberly keeping them for the names or something. my rogue's name was 'tainted' but on blackrock someone already had it

11. Post
    I got the game for christmas, loving it so far. Im not a hardout and havnt been playing heaps but having heaps of fun.
    Notice that im on the Malygos server. Ive seen all you guys on Blackrock. When i signed up for world of warcraft it said Malygos was best for me, i get around 250ms on the server an i have 2mb telecom connection. Sometimes the ping can randomly go really high like 450ms. Did wow choose Blackrock for you, or did you change to it. Whats the ping on Blackrock, its full most of the time i try to join. Should i stick with Malygos or go to Blackrock with heaps of other people. Im only lvl 9 so im not that high of a level. Im still a n00b at wow and learning new things, and ive got one question. Whats the difference between a PVP server and Normal, because you can enable PVP ( /pvp ) on a normal server. Sorry im a n00b and probly asked a dumb question.

Thanks for all ya help lol,
    shole

12. Post
    well... Blackrock is just a good server, cause it's Aussie + Kiwi, and some others so basically all ausiies and kiwis join Blackrock and.. yea, it's like the top rated Realm, so ppl go 'ooo look, the best realm, let's join it! ' and u know the outcome, alot of lvl 1 noobs running around..

13. Post
    actually id rate tichondrius' player quality over b'rock

14. Post
    bree wins coz hes a ****in troll : >

15. Post
    Originally posted by dunnersguy
    My char Myrrdyn
    That looks mint

16. Post
    heres me on my epic mount

http://xahl.orcon.net.nz/wow.jpg

17. Post
    hah nice xahl.

i saw you in SM today, going about.
    my name ingame is Noxx , lvl38 rogue :P

18. Post
    Hahah go all the R18 guys ;D

Much

19. Post
    R18

are they all from NZ?, btw i noticed they have few L60's. It seems guilds have a much easier time playing WoW, having pretty much everything spoon feed to them by other guildies. & always someone to group with.

i look for a challenge & solo alot =) I'll be one of the few who still play WoW not GoW

hope people in guilds don't take offense to this. sign me up when i'm L50 - L60 btw if ya want me...

20. Post
    Originally posted by Dark Elder
    R18

hope people in guilds don't take offense to this. sign me up when i'm L50 - L60 btw if ya want me...
    most guild would be gone by the time ur 50

21. Post
    Originally posted by *commodore*

most guild would be gone by the time ur 50
    lol

i totally agree, WoW isn't totally my cup of tea. Even know i like some games from different genres, i guess i ain't as much of a gamer as i thought i was.

22. Post
    pfft epic mount ><

r18 has lost a few of our lvl 60s to other poaching guilds..

23. Post
    i know im a noob but

24. Post
    me @ lvl 40

fear my cool looking leggings.................... *cough*

Attached Images

25. Post
    My sexy Paladin

Attached Images