Official NBA Discussion Thread

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
(2 votes)
Results 1 to 25 of 28459

  1. Post
    #1
    k discuss.

  2. Post
    #2
    OHH MY FUKN GOD.......

  3. Post
    #3
    srsly :[

  4. Post
    #4
    damn it GP *shakes fist*

  5. Post
    #5
    bet me to it

  6. Post
    #6
    omg...

  7. Post
    #7
    uh anyway, Dwight Howard got his first triple double today...

  8. Post
    #8
    Originally posted by djnat
    uh anyway, Dwight Howard got his first triple double today...
    cripple double...

    Anyway I forgot to set my first day roster for fantasy... ffs. I had 6 on bench .

    huh I just realised I am a regular... all my posts disappeared T_T.

  9. Post
    #9
    well this sucks

    owned by dud backup files

    in the basketball side
    Battier scored an impressive 4 points on 1-12 shooting but im still leading in FG%
    how does that work

  10. Post
    #10
    There has been rumors of Reggie Miller returning to play for Dallas. He would be a lot more successful then Pippen IMO.

    Rashard Lewis has confirmed he will not take the two year extension at Seattle, so why didn't the Sonics trade him? get a young player and draft pick back and set yourself up better for the lottery. Send him to the Knicks for Frye and Bulls draft pick, Thomas said he would of done it.

  11. Post
    #11
    denver nuggets FTW

    should basketball get its own forum like rugby etc tho ?

  12. Post
    #12
    Originally posted by Col.Burger
    well this sucks

    owned by dud backup files

    in the basketball side
    Battier scored an impressive 4 points on 1-12 shooting but im still leading in FG%
    how does that work
    I had Alston... so bullshit how my monday roster wasn't set .

  13. Post
    #13
    painted he still may stay with them but it just means he is now a un-restriced FA which means if he does want to go it will most likely sign and trade

  14. Post
    #14
    Pacers got Nash'd so badly in the 4th quarter

    Amare's bad game - 23 Points - 18 Rebounds - 8/22 Shooting though

  15. Post
    #15
    Anyone read the latest Bill Simmons article on espn.com? Anyway it had a link to this celeb slamdunk contest from way back.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKDDJH_aU9s

    The last guy was Mike Conley who won gold in the olympic triple jump, and whose son is now carving up in college as a pg.
    That last dunk is possibly the coolest dunk i've ever seen.

  16. Post
    #16
    great game for nash, a real return to form. Not so good for the big fellas:

    amare...8/22
    o'neal...7 TO (who does he think he is? Dwight Howard )

  17. Post
    #17
    Originally posted by Geyer, Mark
    Anyone read the latest Bill Simmons article on espn.com? Anyway it had a link to this celeb slamdunk contest from way back.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKDDJH_aU9s

    The last guy was Mike Conley who won gold in the olympic triple jump, and whose son is now carving up in college as a pg.
    That last dunk is possibly the coolest dunk i've ever seen.
    holy shit that link was phat !

  18. Post
    #18
    Crazy hops I wonder how some of the American Olympic athletes would dunk if given the chance

    Gilbert Arenas in his last two games

    4-22 FG, 1-11 3PT
    7-25 FG, 3-12 3PT.

    gogogog Gilbert !!!

  19. Post
    #19
    Originally posted by Malcolm X
    painted he still may stay with them but it just means he is now a un-restriced FA which means if he does want to go it will most likely sign and trade
    Good point, not gonna be many teams under the cap next season so a sign and trade would be the most likely option.

  20. Post
    #20
    can you guys get on nba.com?

  21. Post
    #21
    Wow! listening to www.sportingnews.com just heard that Shaun Livingston dislocated his knee and busted 3 tendons. He will be definately out for the rest of the season and probably next season too.

  22. Post
    #22
    Originally posted by RoCkw!LDeR*

    holy shit that link was phat !
    yea
    that last dunk 2 handed from the free throw line was awesome

  23. Post
    #23
    Originally posted by Geyer, Mark
    Wow! listening to www.sportingnews.com just heard that Shaun Livingston dislocated his knee and busted 3 tendons. He will be definately out for the rest of the season and probably next season too.
    ouch... :mad:

  24. Post
    #24
    Amare bounced back well from his last game...

  25. Post
    #25
    not so nice, they lost to the 76er's...