Results 8,601 to 8,625 of 8766

1. Post
    blackbox wrote:
    ^That looks remarkably tidy. Nice Xmas present.

I took the red thing for a hoon to Kawhia;
    Seriously dude that is a ****ing epic car, my dad has always wanted a GTO.

2. Post
    Thanks!

3. Post
    I've always wanted a GTO. My first love since Gran Turismo 1.

Shame it's not forest green

4. Post
    I've always liked them but never actually really liked them till I saw this one. Pure clean looking beast

5. Post
    Fancier photo.

6. Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	545359398.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	215822

I bet you guys didn't see this car purchase coming

7. Post
    Hopefully the battery pack doesn't need replacing!

8. Post
    Is that the same colour as the 86? If so, that's pretty cute

9. Post
    blackbox wrote:
    Is that the same colour as the 86? If so, that's pretty cute
    Nah this is "Wildfire" (red), whilst the 86 is "Inferno" (orange or gold depending on your point of view).

Name:	86autocross.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	144.4 KB 
ID:	215825

SirGrim: battery packs on these Prius' are pretty good, it's mostly the Gen 1 Prius' that had issues. Also, they're common as dirt cars, so if battery pack goes tits up, buy one from a wreck.

10. Post
    My boss's 2nd Gen Prius just had the battery pack go about a year ago. About 6 grand to replace.

Picked up a new tow/parts/family hauler this week. Pics from when I got it, since spent about 2 days detailing it and now it looks like a new car pretty much.

They're actually quite massive cars the Mk 4 Mondeos, barely any smaller than an old Falcon wagon! This one's a Mk 4.5 2L Zetec Diesel. Goes quite nicely for a practical thing.

11. Post
    Is that a triumph 2500? Cause that is ****ing gorgeous my god!

12. Post
    Esprit wrote:
    This one's a Mk 4.5 2L Zetec Diesel. Goes quite nicely for a practical thing.
    Yeah, the diesels are brilliant. Also, nice man cave/garage thing.

13. Post
    Yeah the 165 horsepower diesel seems to go really well. Probably the least laggy diesel I've driven with a decent torque spread. The dual clutch box really helps too compared to the older slush box ones.

And yeah, that's a MkII Triumph 2500S. It's pretty rad, but not mine. And yeah, man cave is pretty decent, although never big enough.

14. Post
    My brother just brought one of those mondeos prior to xmas, payed something like $6000 for it with a little over 100k on the clock which is mental value.

15. Post
    Esprit wrote:
    And yeah, that's a MkII Triumph 2500S. It's pretty rad, but not mine. And yeah, man cave is pretty decent, although never big enough.
    Richard's?

16. Post
    Ours was a fair bit more than that, but it's a Zetec wagon, which is harder to find. Wouldn't have minded a base spec wagon for sub 10k, but the interiors on them are pretty dire and I couldn't talk the wife into having one, so spent more for a newer / higher specced car.... because married life.....

- - - Updated - - -

Weegee wrote:
    Richard's?
    Yup.

17. Post
    sorry for the poor lighting. Just cleaned the glass.

18. Post
    nzbleach wrote:
    sorry for the poor lighting. Just cleaned the glass.
    Looks good!

Have a funny feeling you bought the swift off me in the background!

19. Post
    Need some better pics bleach

20. Post
    Had this a few months now. It's noisy, rattles like a bastard, smells like petrol inside, struggles to do a hundy, drinks like a fish, has no power steering, no radio, the brakes are terribad, no power **** all, the paints all rooted, and it leaks when it rains.

Name:	DSC_0278.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	200.2 KB 
ID:	215911

Name:	DSC_0222.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	155.0 KB 
ID:	215912

Hands down best car I've had.

21. Post
    That's awesome Brad! Must catch up soon too dude

22. Post
    Loving the Landy Brad! Those things get under your skin, they're an addiction.

Got the Lotus running again after 8 months or so just sitting there with no battery.

Dat idle doe!

23. Post
    as requested

24. Post
    Esprit wrote:
    Dat idle doe!

nzbleach wrote:
    as requested
    Looks mint. What are the wheels?

25. Post
    Great to see the Exige running, I used to always check out your thread on it but I'd completely forgotten about it over the last year or so.

This is my wee girl, it's my first and only road legal vehicle. Obviously not a car but I'm proud of her.
    I've added some bits and pieces to it like new levers, reservoir caps,brake pedal, shifter, bar ends, oil cap (Basically anything that's cnc'd and anodized orange) etc. Just things to pretty her up.
    I bought her with 1400kms on the clock but got her up to 2700 within 10 days. Unfortunately I have a broken wrist at the moment due to a Speedway Sidecar accident so the wee girl is a bit inactive at the moment. I can ride her but I'm not entirely sure on the legality of it all, that and I can't wear my jacket and gloves with a cast on

Name:	weegirl.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	101.9 KB 
ID:	215938