1. Post
    Tofu wrote:
    i'd just move it up about 10cm and fit it on the bumper.
    Excellent plan, ima do this tonight.

2. Post
    Greek wrote:
    @kial

Dunno why you deleted your post, but chuck a 1UZ in it!

It's what I plan to do with my MK2 Supra next year.

Edit: Oh, looks like you meant to post on Half-Cut.
    Nice man!

I think ill head down the JZ path, turbos are easier to extract power i guess.

How does the price of a 1u compare with the 1j?

It would be awesome to have one of each in gp

3. Post

I've had two different people say "LOL! Your car looks like a >"

4. Post
    HArhARHa, it so does ^^

So what's next, Roman? Gullwing doors?

5. Post
    Nah, more important things to worry about!

I'm currently working on how to set the speed limiter to a little below 88mph, I dont want to go to a track day and end up smashing through a marae or something.

6. Post
    some updates on WAAA

URAS Monkey Magic kit has arrived, trial fitted with sucess, just need to make up some mounts and prep it.

getting 35mm spacers to accomodate the new wheels (offset sucks on these ones)

car will be painted and ready for the street in approximatly 2 weeks.

colour = Sting Red (HSV 2007 Colour)

The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round.

7. Post
    Tofu wrote:
    getting 35mm spacers to accomodate the new wheels (offset sucks on these ones)
    Isn't the max like 29mm (legally I mean)?

8. Post
    Egor wrote:
    Isn't the max like 29mm (legally I mean)?

im not sure, i have 25's but they are not enough for my liking as the offset on these wheels are terrible.

35's will definatly do the trick as +47 offset - 35mm = +12mm

9. Post
    Tofu - What are your thoughts on removing the retractable headlights and having those ones that sit like inside the space? (with like the acrylic top that runs flush with the bonnet)
    Roadskin

10. Post
    Noooo popups ftw

I have 25mm spacers too

11. Post
    Egor wrote:
    popups ftw
    QFT!

12. Post
    who's painting your car tofu?

13. Post
    pop-up lights are the coolest! and when one breaks down your car can wink

14. Post
    no.way! wrote:
    who's painting your car tofu?
    Chandler Panelbeaters are doing the panelwork
    Lineham Painters are doing the paintwork

Paandao! wrote:
    pop-up lights are the coolest! and when one breaks down your car can wink
    on the pre 1989 preludes if you go nuts with the popup button it looses sync and winks

Roadskin wrote:
    Tofu - What are your thoughts on removing the retractable headlights and having those ones that sit like inside the space? (with like the acrylic top that runs flush with the bonnet)
    Flush headlights go well with MR2's, FC & FD RX7's but theres something about the 180sx ones which i don't like. they are staying popup but im getting the crystal lenses so i can make full use of my HID headlights

Cant wait till it comes back,

15. Post
    share the dub luv!
    NEW exhaust (tip LoL) arriving on monday!

dont flame me about lowering cuz will do that....... sometime...

16. Post
    Tofu i love your mags they suit you're car so well!

Car after full panel and prime,need couple more coats to make it perfect then its off to be painted

17. Post
    Looks like it's coming along nicely, hatch.

Are you gonna keep those wheels with the whitewalls when it's all done? I take it they're factory 323 hatch wheels or something?

18. Post
    Roman wrote:
    Looks like it's coming along nicely, hatch.

Are you gonna keep those wheels with the whitewalls when it's all done? I take it they're factory 323 hatch wheels or something?
    Thanks man!,Umm iirc they are 808 hubcaps and the whitewalls are proper ones they came off a friends capella,Unsure sure if ill keep but i really like how they tuck under the guards yet the actual car is well within legal limits very handy having coilovers

19. Post
    Nice wheels I_wanT_yuO!, they really suit it

20. Post
    haha TnX! they may not be one of the top brand wheels nor cost heaps but i like it. 1 more hour and am gonna post some pics of the interior... nothing to be excited about, i spray painted the door handles and speaker stock grill with navy blue.

21. Post
    Hatch wrote:
    Thanks man!,Umm iirc they are 808 hubcaps and the whitewalls are proper ones they came off a friends capella,Unsure sure if ill keep but i really like how they tuck under the guards yet the actual car is well within legal limits very handy having coilovers
    Cool man, are many parts interchangable with the rx7s etc? Would make things a bit easier.

I've got a few friends with some nice rotaries/old mazdas.
    One mate's got a series 7 rx7, an RX3 drag car (HVATOS, if that means anything to you), and an RX2 with a 20b turbo. (the bastard)
    His neighbours have got an 808 sedan with a 13b, and an RX3 coupe with a brand new renesis engine that he bought from Japan. (Bastard!)
    One of their other mates has got an RX2 sedan that was alledgedly built by pac performance, with a rather insane 12a in it.
    Another mate has an insanely well restored 808 > RX3 conversion thing. Looks and sounds awesome.

Keep us updated with how the hatch goes, it looks like a cool project.

22. Post
    Roman wrote:
    Cool man, are many parts interchangable with the rx7s etc? Would make things a bit easier.

I've got a few friends with some nice rotaries/old mazdas.
    One mate's got a series 7 rx7, an RX3 drag car (HVATOS, if that means anything to you), and an RX2 with a 20b turbo. (the bastard)
    His neighbours have got an 808 sedan with a 13b, and an RX3 coupe with a brand new renesis engine that he bought from Japan. (Bastard!)
    One of their other mates has got an RX2 sedan that was alledgedly built by pac performance, with a rather insane 12a in it.
    Another mate has an insanely well restored 808 > RX3 conversion thing. Looks and sounds awesome.

Keep us updated with how the hatch goes, it looks like a cool project.

A few things mostly the older ones,i used to have s1 7 struts and brakes in but changed them to full adjustable fronts but am adapting the calipers and disks on to my current ones.But there are more rx3 parts interchangeable as the are the same floorpan so alot of stuff seems to fit,like the front crossmember (which is how my engine is mounted)

Wow you know some pretty wicked dudes,yeah HVATOS is one seariously cool 3 i was watching him race down here about a month ago was awesome,The rx2 with the 20b is it a black coupe? I remember seeing one awhile back but i think it was fed but an IDA(s)

Ill definatly post up some more updates

23. Post

24. Post
    That a nice Zed.

300ZX..... THIS IS NISSAN!!!

25. Post
    My current (non turbo ) impreza. And the 200sxiness I want to upgrade to