1. Post
    nice car Raikyn, when you have spare cash lying around, i urge you to get spacers for it, with wheels like that, you want them to fill the guards
    The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round.

2. Post
    Don't get that 200SX though, it's an Aussie one

3. Post
    Egor wrote:
    Don't get that 200SX though, it's an Aussie one

both cars are...?
    nothing wrong with AUDM?

4. Post
    Umm Aussie's got a detuned S15, it's nowhere near as good as the JDM/NZDM model (well, Spec R anyway, theirs may be better than the JDM Spec S actually).

edit: The Aussie Spec R and Spec S are both the same (just different trim), they're both turbo but only 147kW, as they re-used the same engine from the S14 to cut costs.

5. Post
    ^^ that could explain the big gains found on Remus exh.systems .

6. Post
    Egor wrote:
    Umm Aussie's got a detuned S15, it's nowhere near as good as the JDM/NZDM model (well, Spec R anyway, theirs may be better than the JDM Spec S actually).

edit: The Aussie Spec R and Spec S are both the same (just different trim), they're both turbo but only 147kW, as they re-used the same engine from the S14 to cut costs.

from what i recall, the engines are very similar. from what i hear the only significant difference in terms of power outputs are from the sizing on the turbos from the s13 (t25g) through to the s15 (bb).

t28bb it, fmic, exhaust, injectors, fuel pump, z32 afm or go map, pfc and tune and it shouldnt make much difference in power compared to a jdm varient.

theres nothing wrong with NZ New 200sx's.

7. Post
    Sure it's still an SR20DET either way, if you upgrade it to be the same or better then it will be, well, the same or better. But from stock, the Aussie model is down by about 40kW. (There's also a few minor interior/trim differences, e.g. no rear wiper on AUDM.)

The NZDM model is identical to the JDM model except for the badges.

8. Post

taken yesterday

9. Post
    That is awesome.

10. Post
    I think so :P

It's a hard car to get a decent photo, that shows it's proper lines, ie that swage down the rear door.

I'm pretty happy :P

11. Post
    Yeah man loving the cressy, you'll have to bring it to the meet if you come.

12. Post
    I will definitely come to the CBM cruise.

Was considering the pub meet, not really my thing though, would rather cruise..!

13. Post
    Now the VR4 is gone i needed a new play toy.. Ofcourse it was going to be another mitsi!

I have managed to land my hands on a 1994 Evo 2 RS rolling body with full 10 sec compliable cage and fully lightened body off Mike Bradley driver of [LTZPLA] :thumbsup:

I will be getting ahold of a damage evo 2-3 ether by jap import or onshore by the end of this or begining of next year

14. Post
    Hatch wrote:
    Tofu i love your mags they suit you're car so well!

Car after full panel and prime,need couple more coats to make it perfect then its off to be painted

Is this Leighton's old one from toke?

15. Post
    liking the evo. looks like a good find. what sort of power are you wanting out of it? are you going to use it for drag? or track?

16. Post
    kial wrote:
    Is this Leighton's old one from toke?
    Nah, I did everything to how it sits now

17. Post
    kial wrote:
    I have managed to land my hands on a 1994 Evo 2 RS rolling body with full 10 sec compliable cage and fully lightened body off Mike Bradley driver of [LTZPLA] :thumbsup:
    Now you should drop in a V8.

18. Post
    Bio-Hazard wrote:
    liking the evo. looks like a good find. what sort of power are you wanting out of it? are you going to use it for drag? or track?
    Would have to be drag from the cage photo's. Might be able to be made track compliable though, but at a glance it would need at least a diagonal put into it, should you be interested.

19. Post
    APE**** wrote:
    Now you should drop in a V8.
    why?

20. Post
    Because whats better than a high powered 4 cylinder?

2 of em.

Joined at the hip

21. Post

22. Post
    -Hamburglar- wrote:
    Because whats better than a high powered 4 cylinder?

2 of em.

Joined at the hip
    Oh, I see what you did there

23. Post
    Egor wrote:
    Yeah, side mounting looks ghetto
    I like it looking ghetto! looks gangstered out bro!

24. Post
    kial wrote:
    Now the VR4 is gone i needed a new play toy.. Ofcourse it was going to be another mitsi!

I will be getting ahold of a damage evo 2-3 ether by jap import or onshore by the end of this or begining of next year

Haha **** was logged in as my mate at work. But no I'm not going to put a V8 in it lol it will remain mitsi, most likely evo 1-3 with a vr4 block. Cheers for the comments

25. Post
    You should drop in a GTO twinturbo engine, now that'd be something