1. Post
    BuRrTToBuT wrote:
    Who as is that owned or owns that black sw20 mr2 with no spoiler? Was it RoadSkin?

I think I saw him in te atetu because it looked like he reconised my car.

If it was you, hai
    That's Roman.

2. Post
    GaR wrote:
    That's Roman...
    tic.

laol.

3. Post
    Randy De Puniet and Chris Vermuelen collide at 2007 Assen GP. Look at De Puniet's foot hitting the ground, looks painful... Glad Vermuelen was able to carry on though.

4. Post

Cool but ultimately pointless, love the sound though.

5. Post
    fUrBuRgEr wrote:
    911SC chasing a saleen mustang. who said 911's cant corner?

http://www.stangnet.com/Ford-Mustang...ed-070622.html
    AhAHAhaha! Guys a looonatic

6. Post
    GaR wrote:
    That's Roman.
    oh i knew it started with an R

7. Post
    How could you get us confused??! Nevermind the fact that both our usernames start with "Ro" and that we drive black Toyota coupes!

** Roadskin is offended!
    Roadskin

8. Post
    fUrBuRgEr wrote:
    911SC chasing a saleen mustang. who said 911's cant corner?

http://www.stangnet.com/Ford-Mustang...ed-070622.html
    OMFG ! Its GaR driving !!

9. Post
    Kamakazi Muslim wrote:
    OMFG ! Its GaR driving !!
    I'm just wondering, do we really want to give the drivers radios at trackday?
    Roadskin

10. Post
    hahaha awesome video.. that guy might of been able to catch the mustang if he stopped mad-ranting and actually drove

11. Post
    Roadskin wrote:
    How could you get us confused??! Nevermind the fact that both our usernames start with "Ro" and that we drive black Toyota coupes!

** Roadskin is offended!
    aww im so sorry *pat* *pat* we will have to meet up and settle this with a race.

which i will lose......

12. Post

13. Post
    BuRrTToBuT wrote:
    Who as is that owned or owns that black sw20 mr2 with no spoiler? Was it RoadSkin?

I think I saw him in te atetu because it looked like he reconised my car.

If it was you, hai
    Haha yep that was me.

And I've got a gen 3 spoiler for it, it's just that putting it back on is somewhere on a fairly long 'to do' list, of things that I CBF doing. hahaha. (I dont like the look of it without a spoiler, but it was leaking water into my boot, and it's also a bit of a PITA as it blocks half your rear view...)

I didnt recognise your car specifically, I was just thinking "Hey look, an MA61!" and then noticed that you were looking my way also. What are the odds, eh?

If you want to see how you fare against me or roadskin, come to the next track day.

14. Post

15. Post
    Roman wrote:
    If you want to see how you fare against me or roadskin, come to the next track day.
    I can't see trackday happening tbh
    Roadskin

16. Post

17. Post
    Roadskin wrote:
    I can't see trackday happening tbh
    Don't be nay-saying you!
    I cycle my holidays around the awesome that are trackdays.. I'd hate to have to take my week off and not actually go racing
    Will be a boring time just going to hamiltrons without having passed via taupo racetrack on the way.

18. Post
    I love your pics Leon! You seem to be a pro at capturing cars on three wheels

19. Post
    Greek wrote:
    I love your pics Leon! You seem to be a pro at capturing cars on three wheels
    Actually, that would be me driving

20. Post
    Ice skating?

21. Post
    Riftcreator wrote:
    Ice skating?

That was a good laugh.

22. Post
    Not motorsport related, but still car related

These are the mids I'm currently using... oonst! oonst!

23. Post
    Roman wrote:
    Haha yep that was me.

And I've got a gen 3 spoiler for it, it's just that putting it back on is somewhere on a fairly long 'to do' list, of things that I CBF doing. hahaha. (I dont like the look of it without a spoiler, but it was leaking water into my boot, and it's also a bit of a PITA as it blocks half your rear view...)

I didnt recognise your car specifically, I was just thinking "Hey look, an MA61!" and then noticed that you were looking my way also. What are the odds, eh?

haha yea id love to come aye. not sure about my bank tho as my priorities are on getting my car mint (im a poor uni student so every last penny counts). I would get owned currently, ill have to see how awesome the new suspension + brakes + fixed power steering go. My engine is pretty old and needs some work but i cbf'ed wasting money on it as you know im saving for a transplant.

Could always go for a blat on the hills. Ill let anyone drive my car if they can give me a report back on things to tune :P

24. Post
    Riftcreator wrote:
    Ice skating?
    hahah I can't believe that first car causes so much low speed carnage

BuRrTToBuT wrote:
    [wall of text]
    Come along to trackday anyway, I took my old pos 1.6 sentra out there and still had a ****ing ball!
    (even if it wasn't even remotely approaching quick in the slightest)
    Also the Ford Festiva that came along to the old track 3 was buckets of fun (Tony's?)
    Anycar on track = fun