Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    MegaManX wrote:
    I used to buy from them

Stopped because of the "library" aspect though...
    Alot of the manga was really used/damaged so just wasnt worth it.
    yea most are damaged and used. when i was reading gacha gacha someone ripped some pages out

2. Post
    yeah manga are very cheap!!

3. Post
    Nork22 wrote:
    Just reposting this from Google's cache prior to the great GPForum crash.

Originally posted by Zeb
    Anyone who buys manga probably knows just how expensive it is here in New Zealand, so I think this should make you very happy indeed...

BookZone
    Impressions

Enjoy ^_^

4. Post
    subject: Hi admistrator

Hello admin, i have had browsed your forum. the forum is a good one. Now we also have a website concerning the Warharmmer online... I'd like to cooperate with your site and of course, we will pay for it if you are interested. So i hope we can have a further talk about it. My email: [snip!]
    yours sincerely
    Donis

5. Post
    Nork22 wrote:
    Just reposting this from Google's cache prior to the great GPForum crash.

Originally posted by Zeb
    Anyone who buys manga probably knows just how expensive it is here in New Zealand, so I think this should make you very happy indeed...

BookZone
    Impressions

Enjoy ^_^

6. Post
    Anyone know of anywhere within Auckland (except JB - nothing wrong with them) for anime/manga?

[]

7. Post
    ToMaTo wrote:
    Anyone know of anywhere within Auckland (except JB - nothing wrong with them) for anime/manga?
    Borders, but they are more expensive then JB...
    And of course GNC.

8. Post
    or wait untill armageddon (the event not the end of the world) dymocks on queen st sells some manga, they have a lot more tho at armageddon expo.

Slightly off topic, i wonder if Gp forums should have a stand at this years armageddon?
    and can anyone direct me to help about signatures.

9. Post
    It's indeed very good!

10. Post
    Personally I just go into Boarders and sit down and read it when I have the time and therefore don't have to pay for it.

11. Post
    I'm going to take this time to advertise Anime Garden:

www.animegarden.co.nz we are currently doing 10% on all Manga plus another 10% for users who sign up. Check it out.

12. Post
    Anime...you know you want it! :3

13. Post
    free? good!

14. Post
    No.

15. Post
    -------
    discount burberry bags
    Chanel Bags

16. Post
    I got some manga at 75% off at the riccarton mall boarders closing down sale in chch...ended out at $8 dollars each which i pretty much danced out of the store with

17. Post
    Butterberry17 wrote:
    I got some manga at 75% off at the riccarton mall boarders closing down sale in chch...ended out at $8 dollars each which i pretty much danced out of the store with
    Meanwhile in Auckland they were going for $2 each (no lie)

18. Post
    *cries in corner!!!* $2!!! Ohwell im still pretty happy with my manga

Im sad Boarders is going

19. Post
    Didn't see it posted in here (even if this thread is old) but I stumbled across http://www.fishpond.co.nz/ cheap prices with free shipping.

Page 2 of 2 First 12