1. Post
    Right... so they're a corolla/levin variant with gullwing doors? Lol.

2. Post
    no it's a starlet/cynos variant

3. Post
    its a mx5 with euro stoner design

4. Post
    Roman wrote:
    I think I might have mentioned it before, but I cant help but LOL at people who think they're hardcore because they pick on emos.
    Show me the guy with the shirt that says "BIG BUFF BLACK MOTHER ****ERS CAN SUCK MY CAWK" and THEN I'll be impressed.

Being tough because you can pick on skinny white guys, who are half asphyxiated/unconcious/immobile/sterile thanks to their overly tight jeans?

slightly off-topic here, but would you be impressed if i showed you my t-shirt that says "I survived abortion"?

5. Post
    Unless you've got a coathanger sticking out of your head or something, probably not.

6. Post
    The keywords in this one got me chuckling.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...868&key=754988

keywords: nissan. drift. idiot. slayer. roy's dear, lovely mother. skyline. skyrine. drive damn hard farkin. hachi roku. tamagotchi. boytoucher. potatoes. radness. not a rotary but now this ad will show up in rotary searches hahah also rx. suckers.

7. Post
    no wonder, another 'vette owner, doesnt surprise me ... *bait*

8. Post
    Roman wrote:
    Unless you've got a coathanger sticking out of your head or something, probably not.

Actual LOL

9. Post
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...023&key=711668

Good car, i use to own one, loved it.
    However look at the engine bay, the air filter directed right towards the engine.
    Why use a pod filter anyways, no gains over the stock panel filter unless you build a cold air box.

10. Post
    Throttle response would have been great though

11. Post
    Now i have a soft spot for Starlets (KP61 being my first car) but this is just well, an eye sore O_o

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...14117.htm?p=20

12. Post
    ZE GOGGLES ZEY DO NUTHING!

13. Post
    It looks like several people where standing around and in the car and they all exploded....?

14. Post
    I was thinking along the lines of another trade-me person who had a comment on the auction before, that someone went nuts with silly string.

15. Post
    DJ Mystic wrote:
    It looks like several people where standing around and in the car and they all exploded....?

Paint job is a pity, it looks quite quick

16. Post
    yes, a giant NOS bottle will do that. provided it's not a fake.

i just love the red trim. such a good job

17. Post
    i have about 2 spare cans of silver spray paing, maybe i could put them to use on my interior trim also...

18. Post
    I know the guy who painted that (he didn't own it). Apparently it was cool many years ago.

19. Post
    **** that think made me squint my eyes like I was looking at the sun

20. Post

21. Post
    That's mint!

22. Post
    Bitchlips1 wrote:
    Now i have a soft spot for Starlets (KP61 being my first car) but this is just well, an eye sore O_o
    That interior is shocking.

23. Post
    ratt wrote:
    I know the guy who painted that (he didn't own it). Apparently it was cool many years ago.
    It was never cool.

24. Post

25. Post
    **** i laughed at that first question and answer. Good stuff