1. Post
    Right... so they're a corolla/levin variant with gullwing doors? Lol.
    Zealot

2. Post
    no it's a starlet/cynos variant
    JRS

3. Post
    its a mx5 with euro stoner design
    hadees
    The real slim hadees

4. Post
    Roman wrote:
    I think I might have mentioned it before, but I cant help but LOL at people who think they're hardcore because they pick on emos.
    Show me the guy with the shirt that says "BIG BUFF BLACK MOTHER ****ERS CAN SUCK MY CAWK" and THEN I'll be impressed.

Being tough because you can pick on skinny white guys, who are half asphyxiated/unconcious/immobile/sterile thanks to their overly tight jeans?

slightly off-topic here, but would you be impressed if i showed you my t-shirt that says "I survived abortion"?
    4wd
    grumpy bastard

5. Post
    Unless you've got a coathanger sticking out of your head or something, probably not.
    Roman
    KLATU.... VERATA.... nickle?

6. Post
    The keywords in this one got me chuckling.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...868&key=754988

keywords: nissan. drift. idiot. slayer. roy's dear, lovely mother. skyline. skyrine. drive damn hard farkin. hachi roku. tamagotchi. boytoucher. potatoes. radness. not a rotary but now this ad will show up in rotary searches hahah also rx. suckers.

APESHIT

7. Post
    no wonder, another 'vette owner, doesnt surprise me ... *bait*
    L33t_WaRRioR

8. Post
    Roman wrote:
    Unless you've got a coathanger sticking out of your head or something, probably not.

Actual LOL
    mmario

9. Post
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...023&key=711668

Good car, i use to own one, loved it.
    However look at the engine bay, the air filter directed right towards the engine.
    Why use a pod filter anyways, no gains over the stock panel filter unless you build a cold air box.
    Quirky

10. Post
    Throttle response would have been great though
    Disinfo

11. Post
    Now i have a soft spot for Starlets (KP61 being my first car) but this is just well, an eye sore O_o

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...14117.htm?p=20

Bitchlips1

12. Post
    ZE GOGGLES ZEY DO NUTHING!
    Egor

13. Post
    It looks like several people where standing around and in the car and they all exploded....?
    DJ
    All-Year Xmas Avatar Club

14. Post
    I was thinking along the lines of another trade-me person who had a comment on the auction before, that someone went nuts with silly string.
    Bitchlips1

15. Post
    DJ Mystic wrote:
    It looks like several people where standing around and in the car and they all exploded....?

Paint job is a pity, it looks quite quick
    delph0r

16. Post
    yes, a giant NOS bottle will do that. provided it's not a fake.

i just love the red trim. such a good job

4wd
    grumpy bastard

17. Post
    i have about 2 spare cans of silver spray paing, maybe i could put them to use on my interior trim also...
    Quirky

18. Post
    I know the guy who painted that (he didn't own it). Apparently it was cool many years ago.

19. Post
    **** that think made me squint my eyes like I was looking at the sun
    L@mer|2

20. Post
    DJ
    All-Year Xmas Avatar Club

21. Post
    That's mint!
    Riftcreator
    dadmin

22. Post
    Bitchlips1 wrote:
    Now i have a soft spot for Starlets (KP61 being my first car) but this is just well, an eye sore O_o
    That interior is shocking.
    dekodE

23. Post
    ratt wrote:
    I know the guy who painted that (he didn't own it). Apparently it was cool many years ago.
    It was never cool.
    Mutton
    Suspended

24. Post
    fUrBuRgEr
    Porsche Whore Deluxe

25. Post
    **** i laughed at that first question and answer. Good stuff
    Bitchlips1