^AHA, that's awesome!

3. Post
    ****ing lol

4. Post

5. Post
    Lawl O_o

6. Post
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-113633040.htm

I'm almost ashamed to admit that I once owned that car, it's now on its 2nd or 3rd owner since I sold it. The "pigs can't give you ****" low volume cert mentioned in the ad was put on by the guy that owned it before me, he was a proper rally/drag enthusiast.

It certainly didn't have chromies, horrid tail lights and a huge intercooler when I owned it either.

Still, I got the last laugh in the end - all the good bits from that Familia are now on my TX3 track car. Including the LSD gearbox, mild cams, worked head, Link ECU, and most of the interior...

I even kept the white rally rims.

7. Post
    Are they ducts for the brakes at the front? You should run them into the fog light holes in the airdam if so, should be a higher pressure area there, so more airflow to yer brakes.

What can you do in terms of brake upgrades for those? apart from ducts, lol.

8. Post
    LMFAO!!! Nice broken engrish in his add too

9. Post
    '...There has been a dent in the rear right door...'

you sure about that?

10. Post
    Roman wrote:
    Are they ducts for the brakes at the front? You should run them into the fog light holes in the airdam if so, should be a higher pressure area there, so more airflow to yer brakes.

What can you do in terms of brake upgrades for those? apart from ducts, lol.
    Yeah, the previous owner's rangimod brake ducts. According to him they couldn't be mounted in the fog light holes because the radiator support panel gets in the way. Yes they looked ugly but helped immensely - he used to crack front brake rotors at Manfeild all the time before installing them

He gave me his spare BFMP/BFMR front rotors, brand new in their Mazda boxes, but I never used them, and eventually upgraded to Galant slotted discs and 22V Mazda calipers instead.

Haven't even had a chance to give them a good run, my car's been sitting in the driveway with frontal damage for the last couple of months

11. Post
    Teeheehee, you'll have to excuse me if this one's been posted already.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...136&key=733803

Toyota Batmobile- Maybe the only one in NZ

Quite Possibley the best looking car in NZ if not the WORLD.

Custom paint job- over 5 man hours to complete, who knows how many robot hours that would equate to.
    Weight Reduction- back seats removed.
    4 yes 4 Brand new tyres that wrap around dazling custom standard wheels

And as a bonus i'll even through in whats in the glove box, so far we have 1 builders pencil, 1 owners manual, 1 bar of soap, 1 13mm drill bit, 3 aa batterys, 2 condoms, 1 book on how to but up jib board and 1 pair of 2 dollar shop sunglasses

Car gets a lot of attention!! And there are many people that love the look of it,
    Thanks to everyone that shouts out.
    Once in a life time chance to own this beautiful un-molested piece of machinary.

Other than that car runs ok, never been used as a padock car, probably could do with a new battery and handbrake cable but thats easy enough to fix.

Keywords: ****box

12. Post
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...648&key=418187 Eeee gads it's one of these, not the best idea either of these two manufacturers have ever had. But it's different i'll grant it that, and in good condition Not so much funny, more interesting i think.

13. Post
    Yea, i would have thought a little underpowered

14. Post
    A little?

Those things are pretty awful. More powerful than the 202-powered model, and a lot slower

::edit::

Oh good god, it's auto

15. Post
    Thank god it doesn't have big ass 21inch rims, monster tacho and 100000000000000000000000000 inch exhaust

16. Post
    Needs at least a 20b, preferably a 26bTT.

17. Post
    Apparently comes complete with a fridge in the boot, f*ckin CLAAAAASSSYY!!!

18. Post
    I'm not sure I see the funny...

::edit::

No no, now I see it

19. Post
    Woodgrain only 15,000km's lol

20. Post
    Hahahahahaha, thats awesome.

21. Post
    bahahahaha LOL

22. Post
    haha, i sure do love my bukake