1. Post
    Demonic1 wrote:
    whats so funny/****ed up about it??
    he edited it :/

anyway even more lol

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...n-93738389.htm

2. Post
    ^ That is honestly the single gayest piece of **** I have ever had the gross misfortune to lay eyes on

That guy's actually managed to combine everything I hate about **** cars into one example of screaming stupidity.

3. Post

Hondatse.

4. Post
    GaR wrote:
    ^ That is honestly the single gayest piece of **** I have ever has the gross misfortune to lay eyes on

That guy's actually managed to combine everything I hate about **** cars into one example of screaming stupidity.
    x2

5. Post
    oh my god. that man deserves to die. come on. a honda rotary? i didnt even think the THOUGHT of it was possible... someone kill me... that is an ABOMINATION

I just had to edit. COME ON that plate can be put to better use, A FIVE INCH TACHO? CRYSTALS?

I have a headache

6. Post
    it may be uber gay (and that it most definatly is) think of all the man hours that have gone into it, the hard work and massive garage time to do it

iv just spent my easter weekend swapping out a SR18DE and replacing it with a SR20DET into my mates primera so i now have a better understanding of just how much work must have gone into something like this (as incredibly gay as it is)

7. Post
    Demonic1 wrote:
    it may be uber gay (and that it most definatly is) think of all the man hours that have gone into it, the hard work and massive garage time to do it

iv just spent my easter weekend swapping out a SR18DE and replacing it with a SR20DET into my mates primera so i now have a better understanding of just how much work must have gone into something like this (as incredibly gay as it is)
    So what's your point? Putting a lot of effort into something doesn't make it right. A lot of people worked really hard to make the holocaust happen, and they still did a **** job.

8. Post
    Demonic1 wrote:

Why do that anyway? mmm 220bhp through fwd. Got lsd? should got a bluebird

9. Post
    one_red_god wrote:
    Why do that anyway? mmm 220bhp through fwd. Got lsd? should got a bluebird
    hahaha its from a bluebird and yep lsd

10. Post
    that civic belongs to a friend of a friend.

as much as it is an abortion of a vehicle i do respect the work which has gone into it to make everything work.

it actually does go quite well for a naturally aspirated rotary as the chassis weighs next to nothing.

btw, this one was the ex- lime green one
    The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round.

11. Post
    No auction, but this comment I found, dam would be pure lol to see.

hey m8 swap for my honda city non turbo with sick decals and stickers chrome grill reactor A track and speakers.14" steelies and sick evo 4 spoiler.it goes hardies bro.if your keen for swaps and cash my way hollah back at mack a toombers posted by: drift_32 (1 ) 7:57 pm, Mon 9 Apr
    Sounds like a real nice ride, but i would have to say HELL NO. But thanks anyway.

12. Post
    some people should really wear clothes when taking pictures.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...n-95025297.htm

13. Post
    snapt.

14. Post
    ^^Roflmao.

15. Post
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...n-95623091.htm

W T F?

Looks to me like someone tried to replicate a DTM Astra, but simply didn't have the money to do it properly...

16. Post
    ahahaha staunch Vitz man

17. Post
    Why am i not surprised that its sitting at bling bling

18. Post
    Demonic1 wrote:
    Why am i not surprised that its sitting at bling bling
    Yeah

Fear the AUTOMATIC non-turbo Vitz with the bad ass body kit.

19. Post

lmao, thats awful.

20. Post
    Man from the front it looks like some sort of godawful ugly insectoid thing, about to eat you for breakfast. RRAGAHGTHGDHGFJGF

21. Post
    Didn't want to make a new thread, but Finally got a pic of a friend of the car that beats the purple cynos as dunners #1.

Auto, diesel, bolt on blower, 5" tacho & exhaust, and driven the beans off everywhere. Pure lol.

22. Post

That should be in the Trademe WANT thread you pleb (Well, once you take the stupid grafitti **** off the windows)

23. Post
    I'd rather own a daihatsu charade than that.