Results 276 to 300 of 6276

  1. Post
    mmario wrote:
    my next car,anyone else a statesman fan


    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-121227330.htm
    Damn, that's nice

    The HZs actually go round corners, too
    Gareth's Lawns & Pipe Cleaning Ltd, Hamilton.


  2. Post
    These are three of my favourite cars, the Jag could be in better condition seen some mint examples of them.

    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...5/k-304735.htm

    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...6/k-308808.htm

    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...9/k-310138.htm

  3. Post
    You have excellent taste in cars.

  4. Post
    Few things sound nicer than an Air-cooled Twin Turbo Porsche flat six being given hell....


    I don't honestly think I could live with myself if I bought a V8 Vantage though, every time I drove it I'd wish it was a DB9...


    EDIT: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-128512123.htm

    I wouldn't say no to putting that into my theoretical Corvette.


    EDIT2: Screw that, I want this http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-127606999.htm

  5. Post
    EDIT2

    Much better choice

  6. Post
    i still far like the revolving headlights than the fixed ones.

  7. Post
    Ssom wrote:
    Few things sound nicer than an Air-cooled Twin Turbo Porsche flat six being given hell....


    I don't honestly think I could live with myself if I bought a V8 Vantage though, every time I drove it I'd wish it was a DB9...


    EDIT: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-128512123.htm

    I wouldn't say no to putting that into my theoretical Corvette.


    EDIT2: Screw that, I want this http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-127606999.htm
    I'd prefer the viper in the back ground tbh.

  8. Post
    Ssom wrote:
    I don't honestly think I could live with myself if I bought a V8 Vantage though, every time I drove it I'd wish it was a DB9...
    Have been in both.

    I like them just as much as each other, I put the Vantage up because it was newer.

    Just like I prefer the XK 140 Roadster than I do the XK 150

    Zealot wrote:
    You have excellent taste in cars.
    Thanks.

    I just wish I could afford them

  9. Post
    mmario wrote:
    my next car,anyone else a statesman fan


    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-121227330.htm
    Not a Statesman but my bro is a Holden fan. This was his old HZ and he had an HK Wagon dropped on 18's resprayed etc had an EH station wagon premier with all the chrome trim but my grandfather pretty much wrecked it I really wanted that car.

    Attached Images


  10. Post

    Attached Images


  11. Post
    Nice, a Mustang GT almost 500. Live rear axle ftw.


  12. Post
    Almost tempted at $350 ono Almost.

    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...htm?key=339291

  13. Post
    Riftcreator wrote:
    Almost tempted at $350 ono Almost.

    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...htm?key=339291
    That would go nicely with my other 4 .

    So would buy that if i was in chch

  14. Post
    Riftcreator wrote:
    Almost tempted at $350 ono Almost.

    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...htm?key=339291
    That would be GREAT with an Altezza Blacktop 3S-GE and 6 speed in it.

    Should just bolt in as well.

  15. Post
    That would be an ezpz engine conversion.

    Yep it would drop straight onto standard engine mounts, then you'd just need to fab a gearbox crossmember, W55 driveshaft, AA63 fuel tank, some wiring, W55/etc speedo drive, getting the rear exhaust remade, and you'd be done.... Way before me.

  16. Post
    Roman wrote:
    That would be an ezpz engine conversion.

    Yep it would drop straight onto standard engine mounts, then you'd just need to fab a gearbox crossmember, W55 driveshaft, AA63 fuel tank, some wiring, W55/etc speedo drive, getting the rear exhaust remade, and you'd be done.... Way before me.
    You make me want to do it in mine now .

    Im interested in how quick yours will be actually

  17. Post

  18. Post
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...x?id=100118961

    I like the sound of that turbo diesel v8 !

  19. Post
    no.way! wrote:
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...x?id=100118961

    I like the sound of that turbo diesel v8 !
    ganster. Got torque?

  20. Post


  21. Post
    Start saving your pennys for that nice ride thou 80k O_o

  22. Post


    Look at those tyres @_@