Trademe WANTS!

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 1 of 272 12341151101 ... Last

1. Post
    Opposite of the funnies thread!

Please keep this for actually rare/desirable cars... A slightly tickled S14 turbo or V8 holden is pretty boring - a VERY tickled car is cool. Or cars that are cool from factory. If it's awesome, post it here.

I shall start....

Yes it's a pug, yes it's fwd, and yes, shopping cart. But it's the rarest one around. And pretty damn quick.

2. Post
    ^^ pfft, there's one of those parked at Datacom Federal pretty much every day.

I wouldn't mind this, TBH:

3. Post
    Ironically, I know the guy selling that. Well, rather, I know a guy who knows the guy.

And that's not just a 106 in that first link. Look at it properly.

4. Post
    This is probably my dream car, one of the most beautiful cars ever made:

5. Post
    Agreed. My friend's dad has a beautiful green one. It's soooo nice.

6. Post
    Already listed this one before and I still want it (I'd change the wheels though)

7. Post
    He says "drift", hence, it sucks

8. Post

9. Post
    Got traction? Pretty impressive though.

10. Post
    **** thats cheap !!!

11. Post
    Zealot wrote:
    He says "drift", hence, it sucks
    You say "Peugeot", thus, you suck

12. Post
    Got me there

13. Post
    Zealot wrote:
    And that's not just a 106 in that first link. Look at it properly.
    I have. The one at DSL is either a 106 Clubsport or Rallye model, complete with the white steel rims.
    DJ Mystic wrote:
    Apparently the car is still in Japan and is under negotiation (probably by some Russians) so there's no guarantee it'll ever make it to these shores...

14. Post
    Nice! The white wheels aren't supposed to be steel, they're alloy if they're the oe ones I think.

Edit: Oh wait, I lie. Steelies.

15. Post

16. Post

The only thing that could be even more of a wedge than that celica or the aw11... The sides are slightly rounded but the rest is wedgey.

17. Post

18. Post
    Click on image on trademe auction, get to images page. Right click on the image you want, copy image location. Paste into reply box with img tags.

19. Post
    Cheers bro, but you forgot to mention you need to click properties, then copy the location, for clarification for other posters, at least for I.E 6

Damn, that is hot.

As for this one, completely impractical, but shit, it looks good.

20. Post
    No, I didn't forget. It's called... "WHYAREYOUUSINGIE6!" or

21. Post

22. Post
    -test :mad:

23. Post
    200mph car with its spoiler removed? Surely that car will be getting dragged a bit at that speed?

24. Post
    Kamakazi Muslim wrote:
    -test :mad:

25. Post
    Zealot wrote:
    No, I didn't forget. It's called... "WHYAREYOUUSINGIE6!"
    Shut up with your 'use alternative browser X' spiel.