Trademe WANTS!

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 126 to 150 of 6719

  1. Post
    101% cool.
    DJ
    All-Year Xmas Avatar Club

  2. Post
    this is so gorgeous, i saw a silver on in town a while back and wanted to lick it

    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...x?id=100815178
    BuRrTToBuT

  3. Post
    Not sure if it's been posted but this spec C type RA is insane...

    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...px?id=98919819




    rugby_super12

  4. Post
    Ok, not Trademe, but I damn well this: http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/...ed/177295.html
    Disinfo

  5. Post
    rugby_super12 wrote:
    Not sure if it's been posted but this spec C type RA is insane...
    SPEC C = the only wrx worth owning, apart from the 22b.
    Mutton
    Suspended

  6. Post
    Disinfo wrote:
    Ok, not Trademe, but I damn well this: http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/...ed/177295.html
    that's too cool. imagine driving down the main street in that? i would not be able to resist firing up the klaxxon/siren thing!
    JRS

  7. Post
    Lord Abortion wrote:
    SPEC C = the only wrx worth owning, apart from the 22b.
    I disagree... but anyway this spec C type RA is easily one of the best japanese cars ever produced. It makes the regular spec C look retarded.
    rugby_super12

  8. Post
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-102457179.htm

    Someone tell me that isn't a supremely good deal...

    reserve is $1500. Pity it's on the wrong island.
    Orion
    CHURBO

  9. Post
    Orion wrote:
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-102457179.htm

    Someone tell me that isn't a supremely good deal...

    reserve is $1500. Pity it's on the wrong island.
    Not bad. And I see you're keen. You must have fun parking all your current cars, let alone another one.

    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...886&key=321080

    Semi interested in that. Depends if they want a silly price for it or not. Not sure if I want to wait for an manual SR20DET powered one to come by or not (there is a couple on Trademe atm, but one is too over modified for my liking, and the other is in Dunedin).
    CerealKillar

  10. Post
    CerealKillar wrote:
    Not bad. And I see you're keen. You must have fun parking all your current cars, let alone another one.
    Well my brother needs another car, and him and I decided it might be ideal to go halves on something.

    Gonna eventually buy another Laser to replace the one that got stolen (if I can find another one in the same spec) but next time no one will drive it bar myself, and an alarm will be the first thing that gets fitted. Not going to make the same mistakes ever again.
    Orion
    CHURBO

  11. Post
    ...and sold.

    for $1500.

    and not to me.

    sigh
    Orion
    CHURBO

  12. Post
    There will always be other cars, I always get tempted for cars on trademe, but low and behold a new but better deal will pop up a month later.
    Sifty
    Nifty Sifty

  13. mmario

  14. Post
    CerealKillar wrote:
    Not bad. And I see you're keen. You must have fun parking all your current cars, let alone another one.

    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...886&key=321080

    Semi interested in that. Depends if they want a silly price for it or not. Not sure if I want to wait for an manual SR20DET powered one to come by or not (there is a couple on Trademe atm, but one is too over modified for my liking, and the other is in Dunedin).
    my mechanic mate bought one of those about 7 yrs ago for $200 and was bragging about it. so we went for a ride and the engine seized on the north western. we were stranded an hour until towed haha.
    fUrBuRgEr
    Porsche Whore Deluxe

  15. Post
    not on trademe on or anything, just interesting.

    http://www.medgadget.com/archives/20...elchair_1.html
    fUrBuRgEr
    Porsche Whore Deluxe

  16. Post
    Riftcreator
    dadmin

  17. Post
    ^ that is sex.

    Just needs the gay bonnet bulge removed and some different wheels put on it.
    Tadz

  18. Post
    fUrBuRgEr wrote:
    not on trademe on or anything, just interesting.

    http://www.medgadget.com/archives/20...elchair_1.html
    Are you paraplegic or such?

  19. Post
    Rotakill wrote:
    ^ that is sex.

    Just needs the gay bonnet bulge removed and some different wheels put on it.
    Agreed! that buldge looks shithouse.
    Riftcreator
    dadmin

  20. Post
    Even mettler would like this .

    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...874032.htm?p=3 Engine plz.
    DJ
    All-Year Xmas Avatar Club

  21. Post
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...714332.htm?p=2


    The only Subaru of the last 5 years that I like

    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...63694.htm?p=10

    Nothing hardcore, but a manual Jaguar X Type does hold a certain "Never thought I'd see that" value.
    Ssom

  22. Post
    That s204 is sweet but compared to the sti type RA-R it's nothing...
    rugby_super12

  23. Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/1973-XA-Falco...QQcmdZViewItem


    F*ckin ROAR!!!! Wing is a little much but none the less i'd have it

    Bitchlips1

  24. Post
    Ssom wrote:
    Nothing hardcore, but a manual Jaguar X Type does hold a certain "Never thought I'd see that" value.
    It's basically a Ford Mondeo with some different panels isn't it?
    Disinfo

  25. Post
    Disinfo wrote:
    It's basically a Ford Mondeo with some different panels isn't it?
    Yeah, the basic chassis is all Mondeo (Not that it's a bad thing, the Mondeo is probably the best mid-size sedan out there in terms of dynamics), with unique engines. Didn't think there'd be anyone game enough to buy a manual one though.
    Ssom