Trademe WANTS!

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 176 to 200 of 6719

  1. Post
    Greek wrote:
    There was an Eleanor on trade me not too long ago. $250,000 I think.
    Ohh well there goes my little theory. But still.. DO WANT
    And one day i will hav one, i may not hav a house, but ill hav Eleanor.
    Fall3n-

  2. Post
    BuRrTToBuT wrote:
    Was brought from my work, tbh there are faster less bland looking BMW's out there

    Definitely, but it's still rare as **** and has oodles of Q-car appeal. Just realised that it's SMG instead of manual though. Went down in my estimation. Shame that.
    Ssom

  3. fryd
    Dig yourself, Lazarus. Dig yourself.

  4. Post
    ^^ apparently there's something real dodgy about that 8v grale, a couple of the guys from the Fiat club investigated its history.

    Cheap though, even if you can't register it.
    Orion
    CHURBO

  5. Post
    185 horsepower, damn thats alot....
    Quirky

  6. Post
    Quirky wrote:
    185 horsepower, damn thats alot....
    It is, if you're being a smart arse.

    Don't you kow what that car is? It's only one of the greatest Rally cars of all time, after the Escort.
    Greek

  7. Post
    Ssom wrote:
    Definitely, but it's still rare as **** and has oodles of Q-car appeal. Just realised that it's SMG instead of manual though. Went down in my estimation. Shame that.
    what is so rare about them? (actually curious not being a smart arse) Is it because its a 4 door? I have seen a few coupes and a cabrolet one in the last 2 weeks through the doors.

    The nicest new BMW imo is the M6, so dam sexy with its carbon roof and interior!

    The most awesome BMW however was an old school M3 coupe that was in 100% mint condition and was right hand drive. Apparently they only made 200 or so of them in RHD. I always thought germany was RHD

    EDIT: just read how rare it is!
    BuRrTToBuT

  8. Post
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...x?id=109794988



    Now this is a gorgeous beasty, and cheap too, all the work done just get in and hoon/drive sensibly
    If i had a cool 35,000 lying around that is the car i'd buy.

    Just looked at the background, puts those Commodores to shame
    Bitchlips1

  9. Post
    Wonder if he'll take my prelude as a straight swap...
    neoprint

  10. Post
    neoprint wrote:
    Wonder if he'll take my prelude as a straight swap...
    I think you might need a little cash..
    dekodE

  11. Post
    pretty nice, good price too

    shame its in chch

    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...0827780&v=List
    fryd
    Dig yourself, Lazarus. Dig yourself.

  12. Post
    fryd
    Dig yourself, Lazarus. Dig yourself.

  13. Post
    BuRrTToBuT wrote:
    what is so rare about them? (actually curious not being a smart arse) Is it because its a 4 door? I have seen a few coupes and a cabrolet one in the last 2 weeks through the doors.

    The nicest new BMW imo is the M6, so dam sexy with its carbon roof and interior!

    The most awesome BMW however was an old school M3 coupe that was in 100% mint condition and was right hand drive. Apparently they only made 200 or so of them in RHD. I always thought germany was RHD

    EDIT: just read how rare it is!

    Yes, because it's a sedan, I've only seen one since they came out, whereas I've seen countless coupes and convertibles.
    Ssom

  14. Post
    APESHIT

  15. Post
    ^OH MAN! That's AWESOME
    Shrewsberries

  16. Post
    no.way! wrote:
    I saw that when I was searching for bits for my UC

    The 304 is so much more compact than the VH
    GaR

  17. Post
    Thats one kickarse bug catcher. Wonder what its made of
    Hamburglar

  18. Post
    ^ Bone.
    GaR

  19. Post
    goddamned that thing is sexy.

  20. Post
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...925077.htm?p=2

    Just needs a GT grill and wing plus new paint job peeerfect Add it to the collection

    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...88582.htm?p=16

    Awesome, nothing else needs to be said.
    Bitchlips1

  21. Post
    Bitchlips1 wrote:
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...88582.htm?p=16

    Awesome, nothing else needs to be said.
    Sweet jesus.
    Greek

  22. Post
    Bitchlips1 wrote:
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...x?id=109794988



    Now this is a gorgeous beasty, and cheap too, all the work done just get in and hoon/drive sensibly
    If i had a cool 35,000 lying around that is the car i'd buy.

    Just looked at the background, puts those Commodores to shame
    It should do, those Commodores are on Paul Kellys yard, so overpriced
    That Falcon of Aarons is absolutely MINT! and sounds bloody mean
    Riftcreator
    dadmin

  23. Yelling
    -Hamburglar- wrote:
    Thats one kickarse bug catcher. Wonder what its made of
    Godlike and win I believe... !
    =cJ=

  24. fUrBuRgEr
    Porsche Whore Deluxe

  25. Post
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...x?id=112875212

    Just for Zealot. So tempted to get that, if I had an extra grand!
    Sifty
    Nifty Sifty