GP Hookups Thread

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    haydenthagr8 wrote:
    If its in good cond let me know what you want for it keen. Got release bearing too?
    Yea from memory its in great condition. As for the bearing just go buy a new one, having to pull the whole thing out to replace a 15 dollar part is stupid, unless you need the carrier in which case you're going to be pushing shit uphill I think but I'll look

2. Post
    MarksoN wrote:
    Not sure what this is about, I've got heaps of skyline stuff floating round all you've gotta do is ask

3. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    Not sure what this is about, I've got heaps of skyline stuff floating round all you've gotta do is ask
    Just forked out for a 6 puk brass button lol

4. Post
    Ewwww. Get used to clutch shudder.
    I guess it can't be any worse than mine though lol.

5. Post
    Yea I drove it back through traffic in Hamilton

I guess im just never taking this car to Auckland ever.

6. Post
    Is it a case of sometimes it seems perfectly fine and then you think you've done the same as normal and it sounds/ feels like the whole driveline wants to fall out?

7. Post
    nah just zero feel then all of the bite

trying to take off like i normally did just leaves me reeving, drop the revs as still releasing clutch then lol bite
    ****ing annoying

8. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    I've got a flywheel, cutch plate and pressure plate spare sitting here thts got a couple of hundred k's on it if your interested actually I think I've got a couple lol
    PM'd you.

9. Post
    Pandaemonaeon wrote:
    Is it a case of sometimes it seems perfectly fine and then you think you've done the same as normal and it sounds/ feels like the whole driveline wants to fall out?
    Yes, yes it is.....

10. Post
    Pandaemonaeon wrote:
    yea it really is starting to do that
    at some point im just going to make this car utterly unbearable for daily duties and just go **** it cage and permanent slicks

11. Post
    If you give it plenty of revs it should be fine.
    The downside is you look like a complete ballbag doing it every time you want to get moving lol.

12. Post
    Alright so i need a linear solenoid from a 1998-2002 honda odyssey. Any hook up from the gp peeps?
    Or anyone from welly want to grab one from pick-a-part?

13. Post
    Anywhere I can get tyres swapped from one set of wheels to another in Christchurch on the cheap?

14. Post
    I want to buy a good set of tyres, 245/45/R17s. Any hook ups out west or the Shore? I have a day off tomorrow for fitting.

It's for my wife's accord wagon, I've been quoted 254.00 per tyre for RE003s. Is that a good deal?

15. Post
    hadees wrote:
    If anyone needs any interior work or custom sub boxes/boot installs etc in welly! I know ther master.(good prices also)
    Pass on the details, got any pictures.

I'm in wellington and I need a carpenter to make 2x sub boxes for the lounge. Sealed dual opposed 15" drivers in each. Not sure how i'll finish them. Probably just wrap them in leather and have varnished plywood on top or get them painted black gloss at an car painter.

16. Post
    Anyone got some tint hookups?? Or anyone got some tint floating around?

17. Post
    Anyone know any panelbeater/painters? im about to get the interior of the civic sodablasted and just want a cheapie job done on back half will arrive ready to spray, pm me if you know anyone kthx

18. Post
    Anyone know any electrical/basic wiring fellas in Christchurch?
    Wanting to get my driver side speaker working, 12V socket wired back in and the alarm reconnected/fixed.

19. Post
    Anyone here have hookups for gearbox oil? In particular I am looking to buy Motul Gear 300 75w90 oil for my evo...

20. Post
    Looking to get my clear coat redone in Hamilton . Not wanting a perfect job its only a vitz after all . let me know if ya know someone who's keen for a cashie .

21. Post
    Anyone has a spare Mazda 3 Hatch roof trim? Or know anyone who can install them? Mine got lost after became loose in last car wash!!

It's Mazda 3 BK series (Early 2009 Model)

22. Post
    looking for new rims/tyre package in wellington anyone know somebody who can give me a good deal?

23. Post
    I need basic help from a mobile Auto Sparky in CHCH on wiring up an ECU. Everythings in place, just dont know how to read the diagram.

24. Post
    Can anyone recommend a place in Auckland to get a car alarm installed.

25. Post
    Hope Hickman Auto Electrical is in Grey Lynn and they do good work