1. Post
    Anyone here able to help me out with decent ish & New speakers?

If no one can help I am Looking at this pack - http://www.hyper.co.nz/drive/audio/detail/?id=355

Have about $100ish to spend so yah.

Cheers

2. Post
    I can do car decals. Be it for a work vehicle or your own personal vehicle I can do it. Can even get decent rates on massive magnets so you can remove the decals if you so choose. The majority of the stuff I do is one color but I can do multi-layered stuff too.

I can do the graphics too, I'm pretty well versed in Illustrator. If you have your own graphics that's even better.

I work on a case by case basis for costing so please send me a pm of what you want done and I'll give you a quote, nothing is too big or too small. Please only genuine queries as I'm a busy person.

This is what I can do. NOTE THIS IS NOT MY WORK, just showing what I can do.

3. Post
    I'm after a Greddy loom, but no-one seems to sell it any more. Mag and Turbo told me they can get it, but are ****ing useless. After an H-3 plug in loom for an E-Manage Ultimate.

4. Post
    tried redline performance?
    Needs to stop telling GPOD when he masturbates.

5. Post
    I believe they don't do Greddy any more from previous queries about various parts.
    I gave Dodson's a call but they haven't got back to me about it.
    Worst case scenario is Ibuy a generic wire in loom for it, but I would prefer the plug & play option like I'm currently using for it in my other car.

6. Post
    chick workmate has '95 nissan pulsar 1.5L auto that needs a power steering rack. Can anyone suggest a mechanic for her out west or on the shore?

7. Post
    Just bought a 92 Prelude SI which apparently might have a dizzy seal oil leak. It leaks around 1L every 400km.
    Anyone know what i can do to fix this?

8. Post
    anyone do Polishing or chrome etc i want to get my alternator and some other parts polished or chromed etc. Cheers.

Oh and does can anyone get bolts etc cheap?

9. Post

10. Post
    Haz_Incarnate wrote:
    Just bought a 92 Prelude SI which apparently might have a dizzy seal oil leak. It leaks around 1L every 400km.
    i can beat it's not leaking out that much oil from the dizzy.
    Needs to stop telling GPOD when he masturbates.

11. Post
    Looking at getting two of these tyres in the next week

http://www.hyper.co.nz/drive/tyres/s...&options=2223,

If anyone works somewhere that can get them cheaper that would help a lot, I'm in West Auckland, but happy to travel to Central...

12. Post
    Awesome tyres Definitely worth the spend, have been great on my car.

13. Post
    Sweet , how much did ya pay for them and where?

Cheers

14. Post
    Im also using the toyos on my E34 540i, great tyres! low road noise and provide nice grip level.

i paid $1100 for a set of 4 from mag n tyre in penrose. talk to johno and im sure he'll give you a deal, great guy. couldnt recommend them enough.

oh im running staggered 18" x 35 x 245 at the front and 18" x 40 x 265 on rears, hence the price.. was getting quoted 1300 from others places.

15. Post
    XBLjacko wrote:
    Sweet , how much did ya pay for them and where?

Cheers
    Oop my bad didn't see this, probably too late now but I got a full set of 205/50/R15 Toyo T1R's for $600 brand new. Benefits of having a brother that sends all of his customers cars to the shop for steering checks

16. Post
    Haz_Incarnate wrote:
    My old civic leaked heaps of oil into the dizzy, it was awesome. Stopped being awesome after I got new o-ring that goes between the dizzy and head (note: probably want to mark exactly what position the dizzy was in before taking it off). I think it cost about $20 directly from Honda.

Edit, heh probably fixed by now anyway. Ahh well

17. Post
    Anyone have a spray can of black paint suitable for high temperature application? ie exhaust pipe?

I need to touch up a couple of patches but I only need like 2 or 3 squirts of a can. Would be a waste for me to buy a whole can when someone might have an old one sitting around doing nothing.

18. Post
    APE**** wrote:
    Anyone have a spray can of black paint suitable for high temperature application? ie exhaust pipe?

I need to touch up a couple of patches but I only need like 2 or 3 squirts of a can. Would be a waste for me to buy a whole can when someone might have an old one sitting around doing nothing.
    I have some black spray paint but it's not heat resistant. Probably not any help. Lol.

19. Post
    enth wrote:
    I have some black spray paint but it's not heat resistant. Probably not any help. Lol.
    Yeah, I've got normal black paint too, thanks anyway mate.

20. Post
    I have some I used on my old brake calipers, come to wgtn and grab it k
    Torquenstein

21. Post
    Torquenstein wrote:
    I have some I used on my old brake calipers, come to wgtn and grab it k
    Son of a Maybe i'll wait til you come up to aucks, not like it's urgent!

22. Post
    Just a thought..

i've had bloody good service from 4wd & Commercial Partsworld in Hamilton lately. They sold me an alternator for my Surf which turned out to be faulty, so i rang them yesterday and they sent me another one, overnight courier, free of charge.

Good bastards.

23. Post
    Anyone know where i could go to get a standard 1994 Celica painted in Dunedin at a resonable price?

The front has a bit of stone damage from general driving so has chipped away at some of the paint. Same on the passenger side

Cheers

24. Post
    Can anyone get Dobi lowering springs (just Low) at cost price or real cheap for a S15 silvia?
    Also any guys who can install them cheap? lowest ive found is 150 from bridgestone which aint too bad.

25. Post
    Looking for a hookup for window tints, 4 door sedan + Sunroof btw.

Cheers