1. Post
    anyone I can PM for some car help

<- newb at cars

just around basic costs to have things done such as cambelt or a paint job.

Audi A3
    Wellywood

Thanks in advance

2. Post
    Hey, my audi for some reason (previous owner) is lowered at the front only, or lower at the front, makes going down bumps a nightmare for my front bumper

anyways, anyone who can, know of, or how much is it going to cost to get just the back lowered, not low low, just even

3. Post
    You just need a pair of springs. i know a mechy nearby who could install them for $50 ($100 for the set), wont find a better installation price than that.
    The springs....... if you wanna go cheap, i could try and get you hooked up with some jamex springs. Last i checked it was 200-240 a set for my silv.
    You get what you pay for with springs, jamex are a **** ride. Look for a pair of dobi springs ( a set goes for $400 http://www.hyper.co.nz/drive/suspens...id/266/product )

4. Post
    Anyone got hookups for a decent guard rolling job in chch? Need the wrx's guards rolled.

5. Post
    Anyone got hookups when it comes to towbars? I need one for my legacy.

Also, I can possibly do powder coatings for people for wheels etc at work. Nothing too big though (wont fit in the oven).

PM me if interested

6. Post
    Anyone got hookups to get car parts painted on the cheap (but not nasty)? Need complete front bumper, bonnet, and a corner on the rear bumper done.

In chch

7. Post
    Verzent wrote:
    Can anyone get Dobi lowering springs (just Low) at cost price or real cheap for a S15 silvia?
    Also any guys who can install them cheap? lowest ive found is 150 from bridgestone which aint too bad.
    Why dobi? could organise kings at trade.

8. Post
    Hey guys, my audi a4's hood/roof lining has come down and now its like an indian resuturant

Have called a few places on the north shore and they're saying the polestiring behind it will be ****ed also, so means i need an entire new bit of fabric / lining

Have been quoted $240 ish's for the repair and be without my car for a day

Anyone on gp able to recommend, hookup or advise what to do

cheers

9. Post
    Just thought I'd post a heads up for some 'deals' - clearance sale going on now

http://www.fortyone.co.nz/clearance.php

10. Post
    Wanting to know who can make new lexan gauges similar to this?

11. Post
    Any one able to get hook up's on car sounds?

I gotz hookup's for wholesale car parts and discount car spray painting in return

12. Post
    Who can get racing slicks cheapish?

Am after either M/T ET street, Hoosier quicktime pro, or M H Cheaters. 26x10.50-15

13. Post
    Found this site while looking for torque specs for one of my projects, seems a good place to leave it. It's got a listing for pretty much every engine you'll come across

http://www.aera.org/downloads/Torque3.pdf

14. Post
    Hookups on car sounds and alarm systems? In Upper Hutt region.

15. Post
    Anyone have any hookups for batteries?

I have 2 old ones to trade in if possible and need a big bastard battery. About 450CCA (can remember if that's big or not).

16. Post
    Am looking for a hook up with wheels/mags.

Anyone know anyone or anywhere?

Hyper.co.nz has some decent prices but am looking else where to satisfy my curiousity

17. Post
    yuRiko wrote:

Hyper.co.nz has some decent prices but am looking else where to satisfy my curiousity
    What sort of car? I got some recently at a stupidly low price.

18. Post
    yuRiko wrote:

This, also looking for some nice/cheap rims for my car

19. Post
    Anyone around Auckland have hook ups on re upholstery?

20. Post
    im working for an electrical wholesaler so have good access to a good range of tools and all other electrical crap

21. Post
    thesurge wrote:
    Grooming/Detailing - If you're after any advice on making your car look like new - ask me
    Or if you're too lazy to do it yourself, and are in CHCH - mates rates!

Race car preparation/engine building/link installation - I reccomend seeing Richard at DCH Motorsport, Washbournes Road CHCH.

Just wondering if you have any hints as to how to get dam dog fur out of car seats? I bought a SP20, and the old owners owned dogs grrrr
    Any help would be great Thanks heaps!

22. Post
    Any one able to get super low's for a 1985 kb ford laser

23. Post
    I need to get 4 tires changed and balanced, also a wheel alignment.

Does anyone have any hookups in Wellington to get this done cheap?

Tony's reckon $30 per tire

24. Post
    Cpl. Pandaface wrote:
    Does that ($120) include the alignment?
    Nope.

25. Post
    hi guys.. i'm looking to get my ride higher as i dont like lowered car and slowing down for pothole..

how much you guys reckon for that??

what process does it involve??

loc: christchurch

thank you