1. Post
    Fantagero wrote:
    hi guys.. i'm looking to get my ride higher as i dont like lowered car and slowing down for pothole..

how much you guys reckon for that??

what process does it involve??

loc: christchurch

thank you
    If your cars already lowered just go to the wreckers and get some standard springs for it

2. Post
    epickills wrote:
    If your cars already lowered just go to the wreckers and get some standard springs for it
    how mush usually to reinstall the stock spring??
    cheers

3. Post
    Anyone know a good exhaust system installer?

4. Post
    ahhh it doesnt normally cost to much

5. Post
    Pit stop charges $85 an hour for labour...

6. Post
    forgot to mention i also have access to roofrack systems mainly rhinorack but think we can do a few others as well.

check out www.hobeca.co.nz I can access all of that at decent prices

7. Post
    Sweet thanx

8. Post
    Does anyone have any hook ups for shocks and springs? I want to stiffen up and lower the s14 a bit.

9. Post
    Good places In the tron that charge cheap H/r to lower a car?

10. Post
    These guys are awesome! check them out http://www.facebook.com/ActiveAutomotive2000Ltd?sk=info

11. Post
    Enquire with Egor if you wish to advertise your business here.

12. Post
    Hey after a exhaust ship In Hamilton to buy and install a coby exhaust and what are their prices usually? (For fitting)

13. Post
    after a good place to shim my diff (s14) in auck area. reso price as always

14. Post
    nobody?

15. Post
    anyone got tyre hookups in auckland or know where they can supply em cheap?

It's that time of year for me to change all 4 and go for a wheel alignment after that. The usual place I go to apparently can't get toyos from their supplier till end of Nov.
    hard to drive with 2 worn and 1 nail in each of the other 2 tyres.

Car: 1994 MR2 G Limited. Factory 15" rims.
    currently running: fronts: 195/50/15, rear: 225/50/15 set of 4 Toyo Proxes 4s.

My PX4s are great with their wet and dry grip but do tend to wear fast compared to other road tyres. My frontal ride height is also a bit low and causing some scrap every now and then with the gen3 lip. Maybe adjust the new tyre size to 205/55?

Looking for any recommendations with similar grip but less wear in: 2 x 205/55/15 and 2 x 225/50/15. Bridgestone? toyo? nankang? falken? Basically anything that's good, reasonably priced and available in Auckland asap.

Cheers.

16. Post
    The_Sex wrote:
    anyone got tyre hookups in auckland or know where they can supply em cheap?

It's that time of year for me to change all 4 and go for a wheel alignment after that. The usual place I go to apparently can't get toyos from their supplier till end of Nov.

Cheers.
    Go to Frank Allen Tyres in Glen Innes, ask for Irving and tell him Ed with the MR2 (and skyline, etc) sent you down to get some tyres priced up.

Hope that Toyo thing doesn't affect all suppliers. I needs a set for my Buddyclubs.

17. Post
    Did a search on the forums for painters.

Anyone recommend a place to get some eyelids painted in Auckland? Also any idea on cost? I wouldn't think it will cost too much since it's a small job
    Someone told me you can also get a small sample of the paint mixed up into a can for stonechip use, etc. true?

Edit: Sweet! Going to GT Refinishers to get it sorted

18. Post
    Weegee wrote:
    Did a search on the forums for painters.

Anyone recommend a place to get some eyelids painted in Auckland? Also any idea on cost? I wouldn't think it will cost too much since it's a small job
    Someone told me you can also get a small sample of the paint mixed up into a can for stonechip use, etc. true?

Edit: Sweet! Going to GT Refinishers to get it sorted
    ill do it for a box =)

19. Post
    allen112233 wrote:
    ill do it for a box =)
    Oh guts! that would have been good. too late now

20. Post
    Can anyone direct me to someone who can come to me to fix an alarm door unlocking issue? I'm based up in Auckland

21. Post
    Need a nice cheap place for wheel alignment and balance in East auckland, anyone got a hookup?

22. Post
    anyone got hookup for tints in hamilton?

23. Post
    Anyone have a 38mm or 1 1/2" socket I could borrow for a weekend?

EDIT: I live in North Shore Auckland

24. Post
    Anyone know where I can buy a 426 Hemi crate engine in NZ? as in, are there distributors that stock them?

25. Post
    It's all import stuff isn't it? Not exactly a high demand item.