1. Post
    Yeah, true... just sometimes shops have a customer who bought one then decided they need to sell up, etc. So better to ask before having to do the cringing task of importing one

2. Post
    try mac @ fortyone.co.nz, won't have that crate motor but he imports regularly from USA and JP

3. Post
    Oh yup, I know Mac, I'll give him a bell.

4. Post
    Anyone got hookups with genuine Honda bits? need a clutch master for my CL1 but dont want to pay retail... (and cant find any aftermarket ones, ripco, supercheap, bnt, auto brake and clutch all have no listings for one)

5. Post
    Anyone have any idea how much fixing rust near the pillars in the roof area would cost? Need it done to get Wof in Auckland

6. Post
    Triple_S wrote:
    Anyone got hookups with genuine Honda bits? need a clutch master for my CL1 but dont want to pay retail... (and cant find any aftermarket ones, ripco, supercheap, bnt, auto brake and clutch all have no listings for one)
    Just go in wearing some dirty overalls.
    Torquenstein

7. Post
    Anyone know a good place to service cars? Honest, good price etc.

Live in Auckland, North shore.

8. Post
    Can anyone recommend a place in Christchurch to get a driveshaft loop installed for a reasonable price? i have the loop i just need it installed.

9. Post
    Anyone know or is a car reupolsterer? want to get my door cards and my rear seats and glovebox recovered in a diffrent material.

10. Post
    Try Philthy Customs. He's new but does good work at great promotional prices while he's getting his business up and running. Worth a quote.

11. Post
    Anyone have hookups in Auckland to get chassis rail damage fixed?

12. Post
    hey guys i can help anyone out with installing car audio,can do nice tidy hidden work so no wires showing
    flick me a pm if you need my help-Auckland

cheers
    James

13. Post
    anyone in auckland got any hookups on panel beaters/know anyone who could pop out a couple of small dents, 10c coin sized? 1 in the bonnet and a couple in the doors. if it's just a matter of tinking with a hammer for an hour happy to shout a few boxes of beer/some money cash

14. Post
    Anyone got madhookups on car batteries? need one for my toyota.

15. Post
    Anyone know how to clean the valves in a mazda? Can pay cash

16. Post
    Coffeeshop wrote:
    Anyone got madhookups on car batteries? need one for my toyota.
    Can get a new one for $70 (I think it was that) from a mate who works at APPCO. 1 Year Warranty haha. Not too big but big enough for the trueno :P. Im based in West Auckland but travel East every day for school. Lemme know if this is helpful

17. Post
    Need someone for an odd job. A clip came off the indicator housing on my bumper that holds the indicator in and I have no idea how to put it back in(not sure if it can be inserted back in or it's broken). Will pay $$. Central Auckland.

18. Post
    If anyone is keen to tune my SR20DE (See: suspected dodgy AFM/TPS and distributor needs a reset, running rich/rough idle) in a month when I'm back from work-related overseas trip, will pay $$$. Central Auckland.

19. Post
    Has anyone got hookups for a pair of new or slightly used Bridgestone Potenza RE001's? 205/50R16 is the size. Cheers

20. Post
    anyone any cheap places to get a service i need belts done (not cam) on a b4 legacy! pm pls

EDIT: CHCH!

21. Post
    Might need to be a tiny bit more specific as regards location.

22. Post
    GaR wrote:
    Might need to be a tiny bit more specific as regards location.
    this could be useful

23. Post
    Anyone got tyre hook ups? I need a couple of second hand/cheap tyres to last me for a warrant or two.

Size : 205/55/16 (Can be wider if need be)

24. Post
    Decent place to get guards rolled in Auckland?

25. Post
    I found these guys really good and bonus, they're right next to my work. You can see in my project thread how they sorted my guards

http://yellow.co.nz/y/Panel+Beaters/...9189_1248.html

I think it's $55 - 65/hr for proper work, but guard rolling has a much cheaper rate I think as they do it fast as with the hub bolt-on thingy.

There's always GT Refinishers too