Page 1 of 16 123411 ... Last

1. Yelling

GP Hookups Thread

Here's the deal.

If you have some skills/are in a trade that potentially would be beneficial to GP users from CB&M and are willing to help, please post details in this thread.

Things could include fabrication, deals on products @ shops & information/knowhow.

I'm not 100% sure on the advertising rules but I'm sure GP wouldn't like you spamming ads here so keep it simple, if you own/work for a shop that has a _mean_ deal that would genuinely benefit GPers please post & hook us up!

Mods please sticky.

[]

2. Post
    I am fantastic at breaking cars.

If you want your car broken, PM me.

3. Post
    Exhaust Work - AJ @ Pitstop New Market
    Electrical - Brendan @ Hope Hickman Auto Electrical
    Seats/Interior - Jason @ KW
    Wheels - Bruce @ Mag & Turbo Manukau
    Panel & Paint - Pete @ Lineham Spray Painting and Chandler Panelbeaters

they are all good peeps, helped me out alot in building my car. don't know where i'd be without them.
    The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round.

4. Post
    If anyone needs any interior work or custom sub boxes/boot installs etc in welly! I know ther master.(good prices also)

5. Post
    Grooming/Detailing - If you're after any advice on making your car look like new - ask me
    Or if you're too lazy to do it yourself, and are in CHCH - mates rates!

Race car preparation/engine building/link installation - I reccomend seeing Richard at DCH Motorsport, Washbournes Road CHCH.

6. Post
    I'm an apprentice auto sparky, work at a workshop in Wellington.

7. Post
    I can do registration look-ups at work, and also any info on 1st nz cars (on what's been repaired and **** like that if you are worried about it)

8. Post
    Ok, i've stuck this, lets keep it clean and informative. If you want to ask about a service someone else provides, please take it to private messages.

NO commercial advertisers - if it can be helped.

9. Post
    m14mclaren wrote:
    I'm an apprentice auto sparky, work at a workshop in Wellington.
    YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need ya, keen on a perky?

10. Post
    Race or Rally car regulations advice can be found here.

11. Post
    I can offer emergency repairs in Hastings rural area - good if you're stuck. Am a qualifed Mechanic with mostly diesel experience.

Also 4wd modifications in the HB area. I'm good with a hammer

12. Post
    no longer work here

13. Post
    had it wrote:
    YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need ya, keen on a perky?
    What is it?

14. Post
    i have something drawing power when the ignition is off.
    do you have one of those "wonds" that you hold around earth/positive on battery? then remove fuses untill it shows no current? well thats what ive been told to do

15. Post
    my mates commodore had the same problem, turned out it was his boot light.. might be a bit of a long shot, but no harm in checking ?

16. Post
    nope No interior lights in rear.

17. Post
    Macros wrote:
    If anyone needs engine machining or general mechanics done I work at Taylor Automotive in New Market. We're an engine reconditioners and garage.
    You guys did the engine reconditon on my M3 before I got it. Now I know who to blame if something goes wrong, Haha.

18. Post
    Macros wrote:
    If anyone needs engine machining or general mechanics done I work at Taylor Automotive in New Market. We're an engine reconditioners and garage.
    what do you do there man?

do you do cashies?

19. Post
    had it wrote:
    i have something drawing power when the ignition is off.
    do you have one of those "wonds" that you hold around earth/positive on battery? then remove fuses untill it shows no current? well thats what ive been told to do
    I just connect a ammeter between the battery positive and the battery terminal (take it off the battery obvouisly) and then try to find what is drawing the power.

20. Post
    m14, pretty generic q... actually I'll pm it. I got no hookups

21. Post
    Dinh seems like a good guy, might take my black TX3 to him for some intercooler piping HOKUUUUUPPPPz

22. Post
    hes pretty expensive

if your not a mate he can do some average fab work.

23. Post
    I start a new job at hirepool as a service tech on monday so I may be able to hook up some cheap gear.

They have pretty much everything there so it should be cool.

24. Post
    no.way! wrote:
    what do you do there man?

do you do cashies?
    I'm a mechanic not a machinist. But if you want anything cleaned (hot/cold acid, bead blasting) I can do that.

25. Post
    What about hookups through car clubs? I know that certain clubs such as sdu/rexnet/nz silvia/nz hondas do give out certain discounts to their members..

Haven't perused their forums for quite awhile now..

Link to Rexnet's Auckland hookups thread

[]

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... Last