1. Post
    I need somewhere to make me up a full exhaust from the headers back, anyone know how much this will cost/good cheap place to get it done/someone who will do a cashie?

2. Post
    Al's mufflers on the shore give decent deals and do good work... dunno about cashies though.

3. Post
    Al's are quite expensive =(

can anyone get hookups on cheap tyres need some decent 225/45/17's

4. Post
    so I'm going to court for various traffic offences... anyone know of a good lawyer?

[]

5. Post
    depends on what you did my lawyer got me off without losing my licence! only paid him $2-3k

6. Post
    hahaha.. depends on what i did....

let's just say i didn't do anything moderately bad

[]

7. Post
    Karen Harding doesnt even suck cock for her $1500 fee , the slut !

8. Post
    A mate of mine has a 280z that needs new paint all over and a tiny bit of rust work, but the 5 places hes been say they only do insurance jobs not resto work. anyone got some good recommendations?

9. Post
    vial wrote:
    A mate of mine has a 280z that needs new paint all over and a tiny bit of rust work, but the 5 places hes been say they only do insurance jobs not resto work. anyone got some good recommendations?
    Cant remember the name, there is a panel beaters in albany that does very good work. Right at the lights after coming down the hill (bush road) and its on your left after about 50 metres before you hit a roundabout.

Cant remember the actual road either haha. Theyve done some award winning work too.

10. Post
    vial wrote:
    Brian Sokolich panelbeaters in panmure.

There are two real good ones in E.T. but I can't remember their names

11. Post
    Lol posted this in the GP forums open discussion but waste of time putting it there

Mates a mechanic at Porsche does home jobs. He used to work at Bathurst performance building Ford/ Holden race cars and doing up those sort of cars. Also knows how to engine map and tune rotary computers.

Depends on how busy he is though.

Also have a mate who sprays cars does super yachts now which he says are a million times harder but does home jobs for cars.

12. Post
    baffa wrote:
    Cant remember the name, there is a panel beaters in albany that does very good work. Right at the lights after coming down the hill (bush road) and its on your left after about 50 metres before you hit a roundabout.

Cant remember the actual road either haha. Theyve done some award winning work too.
    I think its East Coast Bays European. GT Auto Refinishers are very good and very fair prices.

www.gtrefinishers.co.nz

13. Post
    Anyone have any Tauranga hookups? Just Panel/paint and possible fibre glass work >_>

14. Post
    Also Tyreworx in New Lynn do mean deals with Tyres, may be partly thanks to a mate in the 300zx club, but I got 2 16 inch 245 45 Toyo TIRs for $205 EACH

15. Post
    Liger_zero wrote:
    I can do registration look-ups at work
    still waiting for that lookup I requested, I get the horrible feeling the guy's already sold it

I'm no good for car-related hookups, but I can get 25-33% off hp business laptops thru work?

16. Post
    Rotakill wrote:
    Brian Sokolich panelbeaters in panmure.

There are two real good ones in E.T. but I can't remember their names

Brian was my old neighbour, he's not cheap though!!

E.T = Shane @ Prima. he's painting my workmates S14 atm. has done some pretty mack show car paintjobs in the past too
    The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round.

17. Post
    I need some rust removed under my spoiler Anyone know someone that'll do it cheap in Christchurch? It'll most likely need the holes patched as it is the factory spoiler on a 1990 Nissan Primera 2.0

18. Post
    I need some sort of OEM SW20 muffler if anyone can recommend a place where I can just buy the parts for a good price. (and then get it all installed locally here)
    Prefer a standard type SW20 muffler, rather large/long while still flowing plenty enough for my little 1.6 - 2.5" or 2.25" inlets/outlets
    Don't want a crome cannon

I'm welly but am prepared to pay some shipping for the right product.

19. Post
    ToMaTo wrote:
    hahaha.. depends on what i did....

let's just say i didn't do anything moderately bad

[]
    hahaha riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Anyway, I can check registrations, WOF's, securities over vehicles if youre intending to buy, ownership etc

I can also get you into the nudie bar

20. Post
    aarOn-afk wrote:
    hahaha riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Anyway, I can check registrations, WOF's, securities over vehicles if youre intending to buy, ownership etc

I can also get you into the nudie bar
    sending you a PM!

21. Post
    Linx wrote:
    I need some rust removed under my spoiler Anyone know someone that'll do it cheap in Christchurch? It'll most likely need the holes patched as it is the factory spoiler on a 1990 Nissan Primera 2.0
    I recommend DT Panel Paint and performance, 71 Byron St, Talk to Charlie, Say you know James from Canterbury Car Valet and he will give you a deal. His number is 962 1717

His quality of workmanship is superb, did wonders on my car.

22. Post
    TASTETHERAINBOW wrote:
    Anyone have any Tauranga hookups? Just Panel/paint and possible fibre glass work >_>
    15th ave panel and paint.

23. Post
    Does anyone know of a good mechanic in Penrose that won't rip me off, because I'm a chick?

24. Post
    thesurge wrote:
    I recommend DT Panel Paint and performance, 71 Byron St, Talk to Charlie, Say you know James from Canterbury Car Valet and he will give you a deal. His number is 962 1717

His quality of workmanship is superb, did wonders on my car.
    Does he also do repairs etc?

25. Post
    Linx wrote:
    You might be better off getting a new boot entirely. Is there a local Pick a Part?

Remember if you remove the spoiler you'll have to install an extra brake light in the rear window.