Page 6 of 17 First ... 345678916 ... Last

1. Post
    where u at? need two rear tyres.

btw ive been thinkin bout ur name as a pplate

2. Post
    any1 here ever done a successful VH41DE conversion ??

3. Post
    ive got one sitting waiting to go into my y32 and i know of a few, what do you need ?

4. Post
    well im saving up for a rota at the end of the year but may consider sticking a vh41de in my s14 silvia instead, problem is im not a mechanic at all so willing to pay someone to do it (labour, sourcing all parts, parts etc etc) completely..

5. Post
    my mate is the one with the tyre hook ups. works for discount tyres.

yea a toyota with a rotor (taken by a 20b toyota starlet)

6. Post
    yeah TOYRTA is taken i think but TOYRTR and TYROTA are available

7. Post
    yea id love that plate on my '85 cressida if it was rotary

rotarys are like hi maintenence women tho lol

8. Post
    I'm looking for a tyre...size is 225/35/19 - cheers.

9. Post
    Tetsuken wrote:
    I'm looking for a tyre...size is 225/35/19 - cheers.
    will get a fitted price for ya.

10. Post
    ^^Cheers ']['oy |2ota

11. Post
    Largest collection of personalised plates up on trademe
    wants to see the auckland city council asap

12. Post
    marzbar wrote:
    Largest collection of personalised plates up on trademe
    Now you're just advertising

13. Post
    Need my reaer bumper painted on my skyline. Northshore if possible. Any ideas ?

14. Post
    I want this one.

15. Post
    Linx wrote:
    Now you're just advertising
    Things could include fabrication, deals on products @ shops & information/knowhow.
    I figured the users of CB&M might appreciate knowing that the largest private collection of personalised plates in NZ is up for grabs on TradeMe. Not only is it the largest but it represents some of the best plates out there, period.

I could have created a thread on its own that probably would have been locked & blatent advertising, but I figured it would fit appropriately in this thread. There's nothing quite like the perfect plate to complete your pride & joy.

Mutton wrote:
    I want this one.
    I have the one with I instead of 1 Offers in excess of $9000 will be considered.

Attached Images

16. Post
    Hook me up with this one http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-223398246.htm ... I'll go to $300.

17. Post
    What are you... stoned?

18. Post
    ok ill be the first to say it, DREAMER!
    And i think you will find the pplate boom is well and truly dead.

19. Post
    yeah agreed, the plates market is piss-poor at the moment, good luck though. (I just bought another one for my collection, brand new for less than RRP)

20. Post
    lol @ stoned for 10k ... must have been under the influence choosing that price. No stoner that'd want it would have the money. Stoners that have the money are dealers and wouldn't advertise it. It's never going to sell.

21. Post
    hadees wrote:
    ok ill be the first to say it, DREAMER!
    And i think you will find the pplate boom is well and truly dead.
    Too many characters. The boom might be over, but that doesn't mean they're worthless. You'll notice that not many of these plates are over $10000, whereas I consistently see some muppets putting their plates up for $20000+ for inferior plates.

Mutton wrote:
    lol @ stoned for 10k ... must have been under the influence choosing that price. No stoner that'd want it would have the money. Stoners that have the money are dealers and wouldn't advertise it. It's never going to sell.
    Haha! It's so true though Maybe I should get a car & license and put that on it?

22. Post
    plate 'worth' is highly subjective.

for example, my plates [PNDMNM] (pandemonium) are certainly un-pedestrian and witty enough to make people go "oh wow that's a cool word" and also generic enough that you can stick them on virtually any car, but ultimately I don't think I would be able to advertise them on trademe for $10k and laugh all the way to the bank.

23. Post
    Orion wrote:
    plate 'worth' is highly subjective.

for example, my plates [PNDMNM] (pandemonium) are certainly un-pedestrian and witty enough to make people go "oh wow that's a cool word" and also generic enough that you can stick them on virtually any car, but ultimately I don't think I would be able to advertise them on trademe for $10k and laugh all the way to the bank.
    Not in this environment that's for sure. Still that's not as good as something that's 6 letters or less and correct spelling. I like it though

24. Post
    Have you sold any of these in the last month marzbar?

25. Post
    Nope

Will be setting up a TradeMe Store soon though.