Page 7 of 16 First ... 45678910 ... Last

1. Post
    Does anyone have acces to dairy grade stainless pipe?
    I'm after about 1 metre of 101mm pipe to make a new downpipe/ frontpipe.

2. Post
    anyone got hookups for a rear left quarter window for a 1991 mazda familiar 323?

and a left tail light for a nissan bluebird (its about a '91 also- will get more details for this)

both parts are for workmates.

TIA

3. Post
    go pick-a-part

4. Post
    I'm after 4L or car paint, 2L of primer and some clear coat, can anyone here get it cheap?

5. Post
    Skilful maybe?

6. Post
    I'll flick him a PM now. Cheers

7. Post
    mx_rider wrote:
    I'm after 4L or car paint, 2L of primer and some clear coat, can anyone here get it cheap?
    Actually, you might want to PM ErAd. From what I've heard, he can get his hands on some paint fairly cheap.

8. Post
    Tame-Iti wrote:
    Actually, you might want to PM ErAd. From what I've heard, he can get his hands on some paint fairly cheap.
    Thanks for that but yeah another member PM'd me saying that and I sent him a PM about half a hour ago.

9. Post
    thought id give it a go... anyone got R33 carpet? or knows where you could get something? need entire cars worth.

10. Post
    Unavailable. Sorry.

11. Post
    Im looking for somebody to respray "black" and fix a minor crack on the front on my subaru b4 kit which includes front/back/side skirts.

12. Post
    Anyone get mad hookups at bnt or somewhere like that for mintex pads?

13. Post
    Anyone got an E30 Plastic Rear bumper with cheap shipping? ;D

14. Post
    Anyone have recommendations as to where to get the suspension/wheels and hubs of my hilux looked at?

Had a wee run in with a steep bank and a tree, and she drives a bit wobbly now.

15. Post
    Can anyone hook me up with a ute tray cover for an 06 Mazda Bounty?

PM me

16. Post
    anyone here do wof's in auckland? pm please! :]

17. Post
    Anyone have hookups on fluids?
    Need good prices on 4 litres Redline MT-90, 2 litres Redline Gear Oil 75W90, 6~ litres Motul Chrono 300V
    PM me

18. Post
    ShaunO : )~ wrote:
    Anyone have hookups on fluids?
    Need good prices on 4 litres Redline MT-90, 2 litres Redline Gear Oil 75W90, 6~ litres Motul Chrono 300V
    PM me
    $31/quart for the Redline stuff from BNT, anyone possibly get it cheaper? $190 for tranny and diff =

19. Post
    Hi,
    I will need cambelt replacement,
    wheel alignment and tyre replacement.

anybody has any shop to suggest?? before i go to any random shop?

i'm in Christchurch
    cheers

20. Post
    HiHi

I need Bulk pack Dynamat.. and gates cambelt for s skyline GTT

THx =)

21. Post
    anyone got hook ups with windscreen repairs? need a stone chip repaired and not keen to fork out around 70bux for it!

22. Post
    im after a fog light plastic cover for a honda prelude 1997

anyone know where i can get this from?

23. Post
    Anyone in Auckland want a can of throttlebody cleaner?

My mate gaveme a bunch of car stuff but I don't think I'll be using this so might as well give it to someone who can use it

24. Post
    i love fellatio wrote:
    Anyone in Auckland want a can of throttlebody cleaner?

My mate gaveme a bunch of car stuff but I don't think I'll be using this so might as well give it to someone who can use it
    I'll have it!!!

And does anyone know a great place to get new pads (all round) for sw20 gen1 Mr2?

25. Post
    After some stock springs for an ae82 FXGT, pm if you're selling.

Page 7 of 16 First ... 45678910 ... Last