1. Post

Etqw Beta 2!!

hey guys,

just wondering who else has got beta 2? i havent played the first beta so yea this will be my first taste of the game lol. anyways hope to see some GPer's playin.

still dling tho

cya

jeff

2. Post
    still downloading the beta 2 client...man its taking ages...

<hint hint> any local mirrors?

3. Post
    installing now

link to some euro mirror here

http://www.asfz09.dsl.pipex.com/

4. Post
    edit: OH LAME! all the keys were gone before I woke up this morning

anyone with a spare key keen to give it away ?

5. Post
    ok just had a quick play around and im completely lost lol. ah well more play time will do me good

6. Post
    The beta keys are the same as for beta 1, so just use your old key.

7. Post
    I don't have a key from beta 1

8. Post
    I need a key as well

9. Post
    new map is awesome, artillary and contructor turrets really shine on it

10. Post
    hey guys, got a nooby question. how exactly would i build a defense turret? i asked a couple of times on an aussie server but no one replied .

11. Post
    JAFA wrote:
    hey guys, got a nooby question. how exactly would i build a defense turret? i asked a couple of times on an aussie server but no one replied .
    depends on the class you can deploy several 'things'. Best thing to do is actually have a look at the manual (very few people realize the beta comes with a manual - feck i didnt know )
    click on 'start' ==> all programs ==> id software ==> ET quakers blah blah ==> documentation.

have a look there.

12. Post
    thanks man, will do. kinda lost at this game lol

13. Post
    Yeah I played yesterday... previous beta owners can use their current account to access the Beta 2 release

New map is fun and nice to see most of the bugs from the previous release have been ironed out somewhat.

14. Post
    New map is sweet (altho no better than the last one which was also sweet) but i think they made the weapons overly powerful now. It's too easy to kill someone one on one with the GDF. Only takes a couple of shots really. Haven't been strogg yet though.

15. Post
    rugby_super12 wrote:
    New map is sweet (altho no better than the last one which was also sweet) but i think they made the weapons overly powerful now. It's too easy to kill someone one on one with the GDF. Only takes a couple of shots really. Haven't been strogg yet though.

Well think of what you just ^^ typed and then think about what it would be like being Strogg :P

Stick to GDF lol

16. Post
    BBQ! wrote:
    I don't have a key from beta 1
    xG have a spare key to give away. See www.xg.co.nz for more details.