Results 6,051 to 6,075 of 6132

1. Post
    Just realised that the once cheap xnet plan I am on is now bloody expensive compared to other ISPs. I guess this is why everyone is waiting on new plans?

2. Post
    Sil3nt-War wrote:
    Just realised that the once cheap xnet plan I am on is now bloody expensive compared to other ISPs. I guess this is why everyone is waiting on new plans?

3. Post
    Sil3nt-War wrote:
    this is solely the reason i moved to SS AYCE. Unless xnet can do something good (in regards to speed, which SS doesn't really deliver, and xnet does always), im not moving back to xnet yet

4. Post
    If you guys all leave xnet, moar speed for me!

5. Post
    I'm in the same boat, if they don't come up with something soon, I'm moving to Telstra.

6. Post
    Just be aware that xnet charge by the month, no part charges so you want to leave near the end of the month to avoid paying for two isp's. I have just moved to Compass Mammoth but retaining my vfx line, working great so far.

7. Post
    sicnis1 wrote:
    Just be aware that xnet charge by the month, no part charges so you want to leave near the end of the month to avoid paying for two isp's. I have just moved to Compass Mammoth but retaining my vfx line, working great so far.
    It's less of a problem when it works on a pay for what you use basis

8. Post
    sicnis1 wrote:
    they also need a months notice apparently

9. Post
    They charge for what you use, yes; but charge the dsl connection by the month. I just disconnected from them today. I did see in the contract that one months notice is required but they didn't mention it when I disconnected.

10. Post
    sicnis1 wrote:
    They charge for what you use, yes; but charge the dsl connection by the month. I just disconnected from them today. I did see in the contract that one months notice is required but they didn't mention it when I disconnected.
    Yeah but that's what $40?

11. Post
    I remember reading a bit earlier in this thread that Xnet sent out a newsletter stating they were introducing new plans. Has anything come about from that?

12. Post
    Neori wrote:
    I remember reading a bit earlier in this thread that Xnet sent out a newsletter stating they were introducing new plans. Has anything come about from that?
    Lol, I think we have all quizzed and asked xnet what is going on and have all been given very cryptic non-committal answers. Something like no time frame for new plans but hopefully in the not too distant future.

13. Post
    I've just asked slingshot to connect me, think I'll end up paying Xnet for next month though since Slingshot aren't known to be the quickest at connecting people. If Slingshot doesn't work out I might be back, I'm not a fan of the 12 month contract most other ISPs require.

14. Post
    1st of the month ? where are xnet new plans ?

15. Post
    Darkstar_nz wrote:
    1st of the month ? where are xnet new plans ?
    If they released plans on the 1st It would have been a good April fools joke. In any case, today is a Sunday....

I wonder if they are going to only release new dsl plans at the same time they launch UFB pricing.

16. Post
    insane wrote:
    If they released plans on the 1st It would have been a good April fools joke. In any case, today is a Sunday....

I wonder if they are going to only release new dsl plans at the same time they launch UFB pricing.
    Well my understanding was that UFB was being released this month (at least for business)

17. Post
    After Slingshot connected me Xnet rang to ask if I'd left them and said they'll be announcing new plans in a month. Then she changed her mind and started saying "a couple of months" instead.

18. Post
    RegularNoodle wrote:
    After Slingshot connected me Xnet rang to ask if I'd left them and said they'll be announcing new plans in a month. Then she changed her mind and started saying "a couple of months" instead.
    maha wrote:
    No one on the helpdesk actually knows when the plans are coming out or even any details of what the plans will be like.

19. Post
    I e-mailed them and this is what I got back..

We apologise for the inconvenience, unfortunately we cannot give you a timeframe as to when our new plans will be coming out.

We have been advised our Management Team are still working on it and we will notify all customers as soon as they are out.

fckn useless

20. Post
    its been months, and most isp's have now updated their plans.
    way to stay behind, xnet

21. Post
    I wonder how xnet will combat the new data announcements from telecom. Starting in May Telecom are doubling the data on their bigger plans. Homephone and 160GB data from $125. Xnet need to do something and quick.

22. Post
    actual lol @ xnet

23. Post
    snailguts wrote:
    I wonder how xnet will combat the new data announcements from telecom. Starting in May Telecom are doubling the data on their bigger plans. Homephone and 160GB data from $125. Xnet need to do something and quick.
    Good! That puts more pressure on them. Their current prices are little short of a bad joke. The last time they changed, they actually went up... WTF!!!1

24. Post
    Sales tells me there is to be an 'update' on the new plans by the end of the week. When I pressed them I was told the update would include when the plans are available. I was unable to find out whether they would divulge what the plans actually were. O_o

25. Post
    Don't hold your breath