Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 3012

1. Post
    Support support fellas!

2. Post
    ^^I hope so but doubt it. Only 9000 at the game yesterday despite good weather and lots of advertising :-(

Was a ****ing frustrating game to watch. Lold at Durantes two mistakes = two goals for CCM on his 100th game.

Nicky ward needs to start for us tbh.. he's our only creative talent after Ifil

3. Post
    Gummo wrote:
    ^^I hope so but doubt it. Only 9000 at the game yesterday despite good weather and lots of advertising :-(

Was a ****ing frustrating game to watch. Lold at Durantes two mistakes = two goals for CCM on his 100th game.

Nicky ward needs to start for us tbh.. he's our only creative talent after Ifil
    Yea, durante pretty unlucky - although definately forgivable.
    Must be exhausting for him and siggie covering lockhead's ass all game!

Would also like to see Manny given freedom to push forward more. Couple of best crosses came from his boot down the right

4. Post
    Not sure if posted but...Tim Brown announces retirement

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/...tirement/46466

5. Post
    WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

so stoked.

6. Post
    Tim Brown retires

7. Post
    I've always had a soft spot for Browny. He's not the greatest footballer, but he's a good athlete and any midfielder that gets you 5+ goals in a season is useful. Seems like a good **** as well.

8. Post
    What a random time to retire and a random age.....More to the story than has been lead on?

9. Post
    Also Moss signs with Phoenix for 3 years

10. Post
    Cheeps wrote:
    What a random time to retire and a random age.....More to the story than has been lead on?
    Doubt it; has huge opportunities at very, very good universities and he's mentioned in the media for the last 2 years that he wants to focus more on business. (he was involved in the One Shot for Glory campaign for the All Whites etc)

Great guy - has done a lot for the Nix and NZ football in general. Will be missed.

Cakky wrote:
    WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

so stoked.
    Say that to his face, ****er.

He hasn't had the greatest season but he's still scored important goals and done more than many other players in the squad. Show some ****ing respect.

11. Post
    Settle the **** down loser, I don't doubt his commitment to the cause but the plain fact is that he is the worst central midfielder in the A-League at this time.

Did you know that we have completed the least amount of passes and have the lowest pass rate efficiency in the league - what does that tell you, time for a change of guard - I welcomed this because this is going to be the only way Ricki is ever going to think about changing his super CM combo of Lia and Brown.

Here's hoping Ricki retires next.

12. Post
    TIM ****ING BROWN

13. Post
    Fuuuuu what a game! Paston can **** off.

14. Post
    Finally an atmosphere worth mentioning. That was no doubt the best game in Wellington this season in regards to support When Ifil stepped up the whole crowd was screaming "PHOENIX" which was awesome

that Timmy got his goal He hasn't been great this season but his attitude and persona have definitely has definitely warranted most of his starts this season.

Let's go Melbourne. Really want the Nix to have another home game!

15. Post
    Cakky wrote:
    Settle the **** down loser, I don't doubt his commitment to the cause but the plain fact is that he is the worst central midfielder in the A-League at this time.

Did you know that we have completed the least amount of passes and have the lowest pass rate efficiency in the league - what does that tell you, time for a change of guard - I welcomed this because this is going to be the only way Ricki is ever going to think about changing his super CM combo of Lia and Brown.

Here's hoping Ricki retires next.
    Erm, you realise this is a league where Kristian Sarkies and Jason Hoffman get starts in midfield, right?

You're a retard. Plain and simple. You'll see next year how much we miss Brown - no other midfielder in the league scores as regularly as he does (aside from Hernandez, but he has no defensive duties). It's funny how every other a-league fan i've talked to in Australia rates Brown and Kiwis don't. He's definitely had his weaknesses - no doubt about that - but to say he's the worst midfielder in the league is ridiculous. We play long ball/direct and pretty much always have.

Anyway, if you were watching the ****ing game he scored again today when we needed it. Club legend.

Great win - thought we were really ****e in the first half but came out firing in the 2nd. Well in.

Credit to Lia too - thought he was one of the best on the park tonight.

16. Post
    What a crazy few min that was near the end.

17. Post
    Breakers 7.30 Nix 9.30 tomorrow

18. Post
    Good luck boyz! Show em how we do in welli

19. Post
    What a bender from muscat!

20. Post
    Robbed. Penalty for sure.

21. Post
    R.i.p

22. Post
    Felt like they played like the last 60min of that just flat tired.

No shots on anything, just holding on as much as they could.

Looked really good early in the 2nd half, but then nothing after that penalty as usual wasn't given.

Ah well, so long Browny - thanks for being awesome. Have some great memories to go out with.

23. Post
    We could have won that if Brown wasn't so ****.

24. Post
    ^ facepalm. We would've won if siggy didn't go down injured.

25. Post
    we wouldve won if we cleared our lines properly (and the ref called penalties)