Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Results 1 to 25 of 35

Well?

100 people have voted on this poll. You may not vote on this poll

Yes, I would sex robot
88 88.00%
No, would not sex robot
34 34.00%
Yes, it count as cheating
20 20.00%
No, does not constitute cheating
58 58.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
  1. Post
    #1

    Would you have sex with a robot?

    And does it count as cheating? How human would she/he/it have to look?

    These are important questions. Discuss.

  2. Post
    #2
    Forum Whore Deluxe with Everything

  3. Post
    #3
    I would be the first to pre order.
    I want a fake vagina to shag. Even a replica of pamela Lee's.

  4. Post
    #4
    It's a step up from a fleshlight I rckn

  5. Post
    #5
    Would you have sex with this guy ?


  6. Post
    #6
    ONLY ON THE FIRST DATE

  7. Post
    #7
    hadees wrote:
    I would be the first to pre order.
    I want a fake vagina to shag. Even a replica of pamela Lee's.
    I've got a hallway you can root man, don't waste your money.

  8. Post
    #8
    delph0r wrote:
    It's a step up from a fleshlight I rckn
    Well it dont talk back or want anything.... sex on tap, and only sex...cant go wrong can ya? The money ya save ya can get a house keeper haha

  9. Post
    #9
    cha111 wrote:
    Would you have sex with this guy ?

    Dude, you're sick.

    Even if Hayley is a girl's name, still

  10. Post
    #10
    when a girl uses a vibrator is that still cheating??
    Vegrandis
    Guest

  11. Post
    #11
    Vegrandis wrote:
    when a girl uses a vibrator is that still cheating??
    Yes exactly

    /THREAD

  12. Post
    #12
    Vegrandis wrote:
    when a girl uses a vibrator is that still cheating??
    its all about the DP

  13. Post
    #13
    Vegrandis wrote:
    when a girl uses a vibrator is that still cheating??
    only without pics

  14. Post
    #14
    Sibian? I dunno if that's how you spell it, but that's sort of the same thing, right?

    I only know this cause my we found my friends disgusting video stash on his computer. Ew ew ew.

  15. Post
    #15
    I never understood sybian porn. The chick just sits on that thing making noises. wtf.

  16. Post
    #16
    oh god, i watched a few of those ****ing machine videos - it can't be good for you
    im sure women's vaginas aren't meant to be drilled THAT hard, it looks painful and mutilating...
    Vegrandis
    Guest

  17. Post
    #17
    ^ yeah tru, dont know whats so great about it.

  18. Post
    #18
    Danger Megatron wrote:
    I never understood sybian porn. The chick just sits on that thing making noises. wtf.
    Yeah fo shizz br4 it'd be like watching a porn of a guy ****ing a real doll.

  19. Post
    #19
    ****ing machines... ORSUM!

  20. Post
    #20
    Danger Megatron wrote:
    I never understood sybian porn. The chick just sits on that thing making noises. wtf.
    its pretty hot watching a girl cum like she never will with a mere human partner. BOW TO THE ROBOT OVERLORDS!

  21. Post
    #21
    Danger Megatron wrote:
    I never understood sybian porn. The chick just sits on that thing making noises. wtf.
    I think you just haven't heard a girl orgasm for real, son.
    Vegrandis
    Guest

  22. Post
    #22
    m3ta wrote:
    its pretty hot watching a girl cum like she never will with a human partner. BOW TO THE ROBOT OVERLORDS!
    Sorry, but the inability to please a women seems to be an isolated problem with just yourself.

  23. Post
    #23
    lolol classic response!

  24. Post
    #24
    Vegrandis wrote:
    I think you just haven't heard a girl orgasm for real, son.
    Are you offering a demonstration?

  25. Post
    #25
    hadees wrote:
    Well it dont talk back or want anything.... sex on tap, and only sex...cant go wrong can ya? The money ya save ya can get a house keeper haha
    what if the robot could do chores too!?