1. Post
    Tadz wrote:
    Why do white guys in NZPC magazine allways pull a "westside" when getting photographed?

Surely there is a reason beyond the simple fact that they are douchebags?
    its cause they have to look gangsta next to their 10,000RPM MONSTA TACO WITH EXTRA LARGE SHIFT LIGHT

2. Post
    Tadz wrote:
    Why do white guys in NZPC magazine allways pull a "westside" when getting photographed?

Surely there is a reason beyond the simple fact that they are douchebags?
    There was a whole debate over this on the NZPC forums
    But it was slightly different, that debate was about Mad Mike doing the upside down west side.. I mean an M.. apparently M for Mazda
    Other than that I've never seen other 'gang' looking signs in NZPC
    It's unfortunate, NZPC can have some decent stuff in there, too bad they clog it up with as much absolute filler rubbish they find

3. Post
    Yeah I watched NZPC T.V last night on T.V, I've seen Elusive working on Sony Vegas editing videos and they're not exactly anything amazing on there.

He gets in my opinion better footage with a Sony Handycam and self-taught editing on Sony Vegas than trained qualified camera crews with the proper equipment do.

I imagine if Elusive were to get the equipment he wants, he could do one hell of a better job that NZPC T.V do, they're pathetic.

Sick of all the ****ing jabronis on T.V with their new era caps and Sivlias with da mad camo bae.

I've been under the impression NZ had a **** car scene, it mostly is but when you look in the right places you find some awesome stuff.

4. Post
    can haes new fuel rail

5. Post
    Skilfil wrote:
    Sick of all the ****ing jabronis on T.V with their new era caps and Sivlias with da mad camo bae.

I've been under the impression NZ had a **** car scene, it mostly is but when you look in the right places you find some awesome stuff.
    You should go build something then show people what a good car is...

6. Post
    ShaunO : wrote:
    ~]There was a whole debate over this on the NZPC forums
    But it was slightly different, that debate was about Mad Mike doing the upside down west side.. I mean an M.. apparently M for Mazda
    Other than that I've never seen other 'gang' looking signs in NZPC
    It's unfortunate, NZPC can have some decent stuff in there, too bad they clog it up with as much absolute filler rubbish they find
    Yeah, if NZPC was more like High Performance Imports it would be awesome, cut out most of that fashionable "car culture" ****, people who like their cars liked them before all these fads and labels started getting thrown around all over the place.

Also my 10c on the whole Mad Mike thing, nothing personal against the guy but imo he's not even that good and is overhyped by fanboi's. All that hype/money/big sponsorship and he still gets pwn by the likes of Ruiterman.

Skilfil wrote:
    Yeah I watched NZPC T.V last night on T.V, I've seen Elusive working on Sony Vegas editing videos and they're not exactly anything amazing on there.

He gets in my opinion better footage with a Sony Handycam and self-taught editing on Sony Vegas than trained qualified camera crews with the proper equipment do.

I imagine if Elusive were to get the equipment he wants, he could do one hell of a better job that NZPC T.V do, they're pathetic.

I pretty much agree with all of that. From what I've herd people have been complaining about the T.V. show.

7. Post
    Hatch wrote:
    You should go build something then show people what a good car is...
    Its just the fact that most people have the money to build something thats good, granted the performance of their cars are good.

But why must they all copy eachother with camo paint or matte/primer? They make their cars a joke.

Sure they're happy with what they have, but imo I find following trends like that to be stupid. Its typical of New Zealand, they'll find a half assed trend and go with it untill its been stretched and done in every way. For example the bagged Hilux trend came quick and now its dying out.

I live in West Auckland so I see identical cars every ****ing day.

8. Post
    Skilfil wrote:
    For example the bagged Hilux trend came quick and now its dying out.
    that particular trend is in full swing here with no signs of dying anytime soon

saw a new copycat - hilux with embedded and angled rego plate and on 19" chrome wheels in army green paint and on the back window was "SOUTHERN TRUCKIN"

driver had a mullet too and was missing teeth

probably off to perv at his sister or something

9. Post
    Skilfil wrote:

He can make his own T.V. show if he puts his mind to it. SRS, it's not hard, I'm editing our weekly T.V. show right now And my effects are crap compared to his. (Mainly because we don't use any )

10. Post
    attention: the twat driving the brand new BMW in hastings today...

Just because your car's new, doesn't mean my brakes work any better. You were lucky to leave with **** on your seat, it could have been worse.

You could have been wearing the front of my corolla.

Although, i must say the expression on his face was priceless teach him not to pull out in front of cars doing 70km/h.

On a slightly unrelated note, apart from blowing the exhaust system to bits and singeing the back bumper (already done ), how much damage can i do from repeated key-bangers?

Turns out this little pig of a corolla does some nice loud ones

Not too fussed if i kill it, i've got another one lined up anyway...

11. Post
    4wd wrote:
    On a slightly unrelated note, apart from blowing the exhaust system to bits and singeing the back bumper (already done ), how much damage can i do from repeated key-bangers?

Turns out this little pig of a corolla does some nice loud ones

Not too fussed if i kill it, i've got another one lined up anyway...
    mainly its gonna ruin your exhaust - and you will get the attention of the local police

a mate of mine used to do it on his ****box mirage and his old falcon - the falcon kept blowing flames through the carbie that had no filter so it burnt a hole through the bonnet and the mirage blew up a valve and spat it out the (already fu*cked) exhaust - it still ran though just VERY badly

nedless to say the cops cottoned onto what he was doing and he got in some serious trouble for it - so if you are gonna do it be careful

12. Post
    Baffa / zechs:

Do either of you know of a guy with a V8 300zx, painted purple, plate YASHUA ?

I saw this parked at a supermarket, sounded amazing.

13. Post
    in light of what happened to my Landcruiser on the weekend, i reckon i've worked out what's wrong with the corolla. Rotor and cap.

Seems 1-UZ's don't like being underwater. got no water in the intake, but she was running like a bag o ****, backfiring, stalling and carrying on. Got it home, pulled it apart, and found both dizzy's are chokka full of muddy sludge. Wouldn't have helped the situation any.

Just gotta work out some way to fill up all the gaps in the timing covers.

Will post up in the projects tread when i can be arsed.

14. Post

15. Post
    lol what are you doing in half moon bay?
    I gots married so dont really post as much anymore

16. Post
    Asking for jump start?

17. Post
    Latest top gear... just spotted this. I wtf'd then lol'd

Wilsford Cum Lake

18. Post
    lol, what the ****!

Did you upload it, or did some random from the internet stop and take a photo of my car?

"**** its Daktari the urban **** skin"

19. Post

20. Post
    Surely that's a ban.

21. Post
    APE**** wrote:
    Baffa / zechs:

Do either of you know of a guy with a V8 300zx, painted purple, plate YASHUA ?

I saw this parked at a supermarket, sounded amazing.
    ive seen 1 purple v8 z diddnt see plate though this wos around east tamaki not sure if same guy tbh seen quite a few lately most of them with chev v8s

TADZ wrote:
    Also my 10c on the whole Mad Mike thing, nothing personal against the guy but imo he's not even that good and is overhyped by fanboi's. All that hype/money/big sponsorship and he still gets pwn by the likes of Ruiterman.
    in a way hes like the anna kournikova of the drift world all this hype and sponsorship but strugles to win events

MUTTON wrote:
    Surely that's a ban.
    +1

22. Post
    zechs wrote:
    ive seen 1 purple v8 z diddnt see plate though this wos around east tamaki not sure if same guy tbh seen quite a few lately most of them with chev v8s
    At a guess i'd say it has the Toyota/Lexus V8, carjam on his rego says it's 4 litre displacement.

23. Post
    could be a guy who stays out manurewa know of one car out that way with a lexus v8 baffa might be able to confirm. im waiting for a guy to finish his xr8 powered z should be interesting

24. Post
    It's good to see that the 300zx is kind of getting a new lease on life with all these V8 re-powers.

It's a frickin awesome platform for it.

25. Post
    zechs wrote:
    could be a guy who stays out manurewa know of one car out that way with a lexus v8 baffa might be able to confirm. im waiting for a guy to finish his xr8 powered z should be interesting

I saw it in Lynfield again today... didn't sound as mean driving past me in the opposite direction. YASHUA.