1. Post

2. Post
    revolt` wrote:
    the new years dae one? that was last new year
    yeh thats the one, my bad. still, mean part.

3. Post
    it is indeed, his back truck is super loose too, you can see it wobbling around when he does that triple crook on the stairs

4. Post
    this thread deserves to be dug!

got a new setup, just waiting for shipping. The suspense of waiting for it to arrive is killing me, feeling like a 5 year old a couple of days before xmas!

7.875" Almost Haslam deck
    5" low Independent trucks
    53mm Spitfire Daewon wheels
    Destructo bearings + hardware

can't wait ;D

5. Post
    ccs?

6. Post
    scored myself a grade 1 mcl tear :@ can skate on it but its sketchy n delaying recovery.. fuuu

7. Post
    Anyone attend today's Supra demo?

Side note: **** you Auckland.

8. Post
    indeed i did, had a chat/smoke with lizard king - real nice guy

got a few photo's with lizard + matt mumford + ellington ;D!

9. Post
    vic park?

shieeeeeet shoulda gone

10. Post
    yeah vic park.

was pretty sweet - though lizard said everyone on tour was real stuffed, been on the road/skating 35 days straight apparently. He was limping quite a bit too.

TK/Neen had a pretty decent skate down the stair/ledge set from what I saw, though spent majority of the time watching lizard/mumford skate the bowl.

11. Post
    I wanted to see Spencer Hamilton and Mumford

12. Post
    me and my flatmate messing around at barry on friday morn

13. Post
    nice ^^

anyone been to the new bond street park in auckland? really worth checking it out~

14. Post
    any of you cats have any highish res pics/photos of some 70s era street skating/skaters? Doing a deck company that's focusing on the origins of street skating for its imagery for a design project, decent res oldschool photos are hard to find, thanks heaps yo

15. Post

16. Post
    ^ thats sick, could defo use that, thanks bro

17. Post
    cool stuff, marc! have just got back on the board after a f*cked knee which has continued giving me trouble since feb last year. Currently just cruising on the smoothly concreted neighbourhood lines that exist in my vicinity here in Whitianga but am itching to get some pop again

18. Post
    http://theberrics.com/battle-at-the-...-tom-asta.html

Tom Asta vs P Rod. No words... just O_O

19. Post
    I picked up some Supra Amigos for $39 at ALC in Welly yesterday.

...I am part of the problem.

20. Post
    had to share this

http://vimeo.com/47819123
    bays

21. Thumbs up
    bays wrote:
    had to share this

http://vimeo.com/47819123

thanks man, really enjoyed that, reminds me what a somewhat weird city LA is, some parts look unkept, then you got places like beverly hills

22. Post
    The thread... lives?!

23. Post
    I haven't skated much these days. My skate crew has died out so there's no motivation to go out by myself

24. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    I haven't skated much these days. My skate crew has died out so there's no motivation to go out by myself
    Know how you feel, last mate has just moved to melbs

Got a few that long board but **** that..

25. Post
    skateboarding...is becoming a niche sport.

I approve of this tbh. Less posers and more pop!!!