Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    clearly this is just another case of you all being scared of BIG MONEY

2. Post
    Got a seminar in my home about 5 years ago on this. For the figures they showed me there would need to be more than an infinite number of people on the planet for it to work.

Edit: forgot to mention how red the guys face went when I showed him that after 6 layers below me the people getting their own sellers would be recruiting a pool a people 3 times larger than the worlds population.

3. Post
    i once thought i was about to get laid cause some chick invited me over and gave me whiskey, but then she tried to sell me unsana. every time i see here i ask her if shes made her $500 back yet.

4. Post
    At Vial, watch the Hitler video in the LOL post. Even he fell for it

Also unfortunately a lot of people think this has their primary source of income. The guy who who took me in was saying students who do this early will be "financially free" in 2-5years max and he believed in his own words since he is 2nd year uni student.

I was flabbergasted at how convinced he was in achieving in his "goal" since I always thought he was a smart man because he always got good grades. But I must say the Amway products aren't bad and most are pretty good deal since you get them in wholesale prices. But ROFL at the energy drinks even at wholesale prices, Redbull and V are better.

5. Post
    vial wrote:
    i once thought i was about to get laid cause some chick invited me over and gave me whiskey, but then she tried to sell me unsana. every time i see here i ask her if shes made her $500 back yet.
    Was her name JohnRambo? Bwahaha.

6. Post
    cooljojo wrote:
    At Vial, watch the Hitler video in the LOL post. Even he fell for it

Also unfortunately a lot of people think this has their primary source of income. The guy who who took me in was saying students who do this early will be "financially free" in 2-5years max and he believed in his own words since he is 2nd year uni student.

I was flabbergasted at how convinced he was in achieving in his "goal" since I always thought he was a smart man because he always got good grades. But I must say the Amway products aren't bad and most are pretty good deal since you get them in wholesale prices. But ROFL at the energy drinks even at wholesale prices, Redbull and V are better.
    HOw do you know they are actually wholesale prices. If amyway's the only one selling those brands, who controls the prices? not market demand, thats for sure.

7. Post
    I went to an Amway conference/show/meeting thing once - there were HEAPS of people there - it literally was like walking into some kind of religious cult type scenario. I had no intention of ever actually doing it but it scared the **** out of me nonetheless.

I just ended up buying a few products for personal use, and admittedly they were good products, but it was an eye-opener for sure.

8. Post
    (sc)amway

9. Post
    Ok get this, the mate who wanted to sign me up got free tickets for himself and his team to the V8. WTF.
    Yet it's so convenient that his team won it the day before it starts.

10. Post
    Has anyone watched a movie called, All That I Need?

11. Post
    Sorry to bump this, but I just attended an interview for 'I-Commerce', along with my friend, with a fellow named 'Toby'. The usual drill really, no details so I thought I'd Google it after the meeting and here I am.
    According to him he's earning $100k, yet after the meeting he drives off in what looks to be a $5k Mazda. He claims he is divorced, yet continues to wear his wedding ring - suddenly all credibility is lost ;D

In any case, I have a friend whose mother has been with Amway for many years, and she earns a very tidy (100k+) income. It works out very well for her, however, she works very hard. The bottom line is when it comes to pyrimid schemes, MLM if you will, you can earn good money if you work hard, just like any other business. It's just a shame that your success relies on your indoctrination of others who are invariably below you in the grand scheme of things - at least with a consumer/supplier relationship the consumer isn't filled with false hope.

12. Post
    Yeah.. always run the plates on thier flash cars too, it's usually either owned by a finance company, or most basic model.

I had some friends who were impressed by an amway sales person who had a 'BMW' - it was a 318. Auto, nanna spec, retailing for like $13k. Wow, luxury.

13. Post
    Love how they spin the news lol. Was this in ellerslie?

14. Post
    Nah that's the 'wealth workshop' next Monday haha.

15. Post
    money grows on trees!

16. Post
    Amway makes good pots though. Still got 4 of them here at home, been used for 20+ years methink.

[/sidetrack]
    Drives like an Asian till he gets behind the wheel of a holden

17. Post
    Shivanx wrote:
    money grows on trees!
    oh shi-, better stop those brazlians chopping down the rainforest!