Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    Holy threadomancy batman!

2. Post
    marcokoen1723 wrote:
    hello i am living in dunedin and i am currently 13 years old i would be really pumped if i can get in to airsoft and play with you guys ?? is that possible please message me asap
    You'll probably have to stick to paintball until you're 16 mate, and then you should just get your firearms license anyway

3. Post
    i sore before if im under 16 or 18 i just need to be supervised ??

4. Post
    From the arms act:

Anyone under 18 may use an airgun if they hold a New Zealand Firearms Licence or they are under the "immediate supervision" of a firearms licence holder or a person aged 18 or older.

"Immediate supervision" generally means the licensed or older person is within reach and in control of the person using the airgun. The person providing the supervision must be able to take control of the airgun. They cannot be in possession or control of another firearm or airgun
    Not sure that this could work in a game of airsoft.

5. Post
    dam well i will see you all in 3 years

6. Post
    Actually, based on that law, paintball should be 16/18+ too

Maybe I'm missing something.

7. Post
    hey. ive only recently moved to dunedin. living rite beside the campus in St Marg college.
    i used to play airsoft in auckland and owned my own guns.
    im looking to join a club here.
    my email is phantom.uruz7@gmail.com
    please contact me if you guys no there are any clubs in dunedin...
    i tried to email the guy who created this thread.. but he hasnt replied me yet.
    so if anyone has any way to contact the Dunedin airsoft club. please email it to me
    thanx~

8. Post
    brawler wrote:
    Anyone from dunedin keen? always looking for members
    i am. please email me at phantom.uruz7@gmail.com

i used to play airsoft in auckland often and owned my own guns but have recently moved to dunedin

9. Post
    phantom.uruz7 wrote:
    i am. please email me at phantom.uruz7@gmail.com

i used to play airsoft in auckland often and owned my own guns but have recently moved to dunedin
    Sup champ.

You'd be better off trying to PM him or something as I don't think he's active. It might send him an e-mail.

10. Post
    LOL NERDS

Page 2 of 2 First 12