1. Post

Tales of valor coming to nz next month

Looks like we'll be getting the new expansion mid april - just so it doesnt sneak up on anyone

2. Post
    Mint!!

Can't wait.

3. Post
    Im quite interested in the whole take control over single unit thing, I wonder if its gana be a similar sort of concept to what the soldiers series did?

4. Post
    Rather odd that they are releasing an expansion that is basically just SP. It just adds two units and some maps to MP really, along with that direct-fire feature.

5. Post
    Does it resolve the NAT issues COH has?

6. Post
    I'm playing through Opposing Fronts at the moment. Am looking forward to Tales of Valour!

7. Post
    CerberusDog wrote:
    Rather odd that they are releasing an expansion that is basically just SP. It just adds two units and some maps to MP really, along with that direct-fire feature.
    It's certainly a lot less than what you'd expect from a normal expansion altho I suspect it'll have a price tag to match.

I doubt there'll ever be a real fix for the nat issues Overcast Maybe we'll some some improvement with the xpac though

8. Post
    Overcast wrote:
    Does it resolve the NAT issues COH has?
    Yes and no, the lessens the extent of having nat issues by allowing communication that would normally be decntralised to be centralised with the host.

IE rather than the game being completely p2p. the host can act as a node between players so if two players have a problem provided they can talk to the host the game should still connect. This encoumbers the hosts connection so if you are playing with people who are known to have nat problems make sure the host has a decent connection.

9. Post
    Bit gutted we get it so much after everyone else!

10. Post
    ~$80 from Steam if you want it now, or about $50 retail I see.

11. Post
    ^^^Or buy off Impulse like me and it's $47-$49 NZ$ and you have it now.

12. Post
    Thraxus wrote:
    Im quite interested in the whole take control over single unit thing, I wonder if its gana be a similar sort of concept to what the soldiers series did?
    Let you know later, gots me a copy