1. Post

Has anyone resubbed?

If yes have the recent changes convinced you to stay or is it still lame?

2. Post
    i re subbed a month or so ago,they changes are good,but i didnt resub 4 another month...they need to put more gear into the gear while lvling.

3. Post
    I'm playing...its awesome

4. Post
    I resubbed for the third time, BS is still dead but Tyranny has a good pop in NZ times.

Big changes coming with the 1.05 patch, looks good hopefully it will be. Apparently they are going for more longievity in pvp, so longer fights, anyway I play a barb and am looking forward to more crits for 2h spec, crit decap ftw.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/g.../231000/page/1

5. Post
    the_zerg wrote:
    I resubbed for the third time, BS is still dead but Tyranny has a good pop in NZ times.

Big changes coming with the 1.05 patch, looks good hopefully it will be. Apparently they are going for more longievity in pvp, so longer fights, anyway I play a barb and am looking forward to more crits for 2h spec, crit decap ftw.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/g.../231000/page/1
    I hate barbs

6. Post
    this game still looks cool.

i wonder how the pve is

7. Post
    im playing. I do mostly PVE. Enjoying it better than WOW. I just need a guild.

8. Post
    Benji77 wrote:
    im playing. I do mostly PVE. Enjoying it better than WOW. I just need a guild.
    What server you on man?

9. Post
    Cimmeria. Definitely willing to change server if there is people i no on it.

10. Post
    Benji77 wrote:
    Cimmeria. Definitely willing to change server if there is people i no on it.
    Well... me and stig are on that server funny enough. We normally play on the weekends though.
    Afrodeities, stig goes by name like stigka or stigha.. something wierd like that.

11. Post
    Vbenji is my character. I normally play 1-2hrs a day

12. Post
    I'm in Hordcore, other characters in PvP Guilds...

13. Post
    Raja Tad Cruse wrote:
    I hate barbs
    die

14. Post
    the_zerg wrote:
    die

15. Post
    some interesting changes coming

The Age Of Conan: Hyborian Adventures Website offers a new Letter from the Game Director where Funcom's Craig Morrison discusses the current state of their MMORPG, and outlines plans for the upcoming patch that will bring Age of Conan to version 1.05. The patch will include "many changes to the items and statistics, as well as the character classes’ feats, spells and abilities," so they are going to offer players the ability to re-set their feats and experiment with new builds, saying: "We will allow some form of additional feat re-setting, either in the form of a reset of the retraining price, or a free reset, or maybe a combination of both. We haven’t decided on the exact details yet, but rest assured you will be given the chance to experiment with the new feat trees." They are also offering players who already have a character at level 50 and an available character slot the one-time opportunity to roll-up a fresh level 50 toon: "This character can be of any class you want to make so you can jump straight into a different class after the update without having to go through the early leveling stages. This will be available to all players from here on in after they reach the milestone of leveling a character to level fifty."

16. Post
    Yay! What lvl 50 toon shall I roll?

17. Post
    Meh lol. Cant be bothered playing when im not lanning anymore. Stopped sub untill holidays or untill other wise noted.

I just dont have the drive to play any mmo really... I loved wow when I did my first char. But then it turned into a pile of repetitive poop.

18. Post
    I would love to play this game again, I felt it so immersive... but all my friends were still playing WoW...

and i can't cos i only have a lappy now

19. Post
    so im thinking of resubbing along with my brother, we both bought the ce edition and like most others quit after having nothing to do blah blah, but we did love the graphics and the play style, its been a long time since we quit and i can even rmember what server we played on. What server are you guys on? gonna reinstall it give it another go

20. Post
    Hey guys, just wondering if there is a free server for lets say XNET on downloading this 14gb client?

I would have thought they have it on Gameplanet but apparently not and I won't be trying it out till I can download latest client for free, not paying $14 of download just for a demo. Could get it if its cheap.

21. Post
    PRiME wrote:
    Hey guys, just wondering if there is a free server for lets say XNET on downloading this 14gb client?

I would have thought they have it on Gameplanet but apparently not and I won't be trying it out till I can download latest client for free, not paying $14 of download just for a demo. Could get it if its cheap.
    Dicksmiths have the whole game for $20,get a months free play as well.

22. Post
    Renesis wrote:
    Dicksmiths have the whole game for $20,get a months free play as well.
    lolwut really? might buy and resell :P

23. Post
    PRiME wrote:

I just borrowed the game data from a friend, and brought the game for $20 from dse

I've played gws, wow and lotro
    and this has to be one of the best MMO's I have played

you do need a decent spec'ed machine to run it though

im a level 31 ranger on Cimmeria