Page 1 of 17 123411 ... Last

1. Post

Win iNFAMOUS comics, and one of 500 Reaper codes!

Thanks to Sony Computer Entertainment NZ, we're giving away three inFAMOUS comics, and 500 Reaper codes!

From the creators of the award-winning Sly Cooper series, Sucker Punch brings you inFAMOUS, the first open-world action-adventure title exclusively for the PLAYSTATION®3 system.

Cole, an everyday guy, sets out to deliver a package in the downtown area of Empire City. Present at the scene of a devastating explosion that rocks Empire City, he barely manages to survive the event. As riots erupt in the aftermath, the city collapses into chaos and becomes overrun by powerful criminals. The city is quarantined from the mainland, and television broadcasts link Cole to the scene of the crime. Cole is now a wanted man, but he’s also wielding extraordinary powers as a result of the explosion.

For more information, check out our review.

How do I win?

All you have to do is post in this thread! Simple as that, really. We'll randomly select three people to each receive a comic book, and notify them by private message on Wednesday, 24 June.*

As we're also giving away 500 Reaper codes that will provide you with a "Reaper Cape" costume for Home, you're almost guaranteed one simply by posting!

You can post as many times as you like, but only your first entry will count.

This is a great chance to score some inFAMOUS loot, so get posting now!

*No correspondence will be entered into. This competition is available to New Zealand residents only.

2. Post
    In to win

3. Post
    entering for free stuff

4. Post
    yus please,

5. Post
    me me me me me

6. Post
    posting

7. Post
    Yay!

8. Post
    I'm liking this competition business... now I just need to win

9. Post
    GOTY. Gimmegimmegimme.

10. Post
    Right, i didn't win the Red Faction comp but i'm GAURANTEED to win something here.

11. Post
    Sony is the bomb.

12. Post
    Sounds awesome, keen

13. Post
    hi

14. Post
    hi fejina

15. Post
    lol shud it

16. Post
    Cool, i'm buying this game shortly so would be nice.

17. Post
    ITALICS POST!

18. Post
    posting? yes i am!

19. Post
    Yes please

20. Post
    posting

21. Post
    free stuff pl0x

22. Post
    \ /