Gaming specials thread of gaming specials.

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 3,226 to 3,245 of 3245

1. Post
    NZ_InFerno wrote:
    Sell me on FF15, It is open world action rpg right? I love those types of games but never played a FF game for more than 2 mins before.

I love the Witcher series, Mass Effect series and currently loving Horizon: Zero Dawn. Is it like those?

Does it have PS4 Pro support?
    FF15 is not like any other game in the series, it's unrecognizable as a FF game apart from a few creature designs and character names. It is open world, and it has a lot of monster hunting missions, for 20 odd bucks it's well worth the buy.

And yes it has pro support.

2. Post
    Was waiting for this to be on sale at like $60 but $24 hnnggggg to the backlog you go

3. Post
    PS don't forget the spend $75 get $15 next month deal is still on

4. Post
    Incredible deal, have spent a good 70+ hours on this game.

5. Post
    I was waiting for a good deal on FF15 but damn, this is incredible!

6. Post
    After writing that comment I just went and bought it, good thing too as looks like they pulled it from the store.

7. Post
    NZ_InFerno wrote:
    After writing that comment I just went and bought it, good thing too as looks like they pulled it from the store.
    Yeah, I don't see it now either, lucky I grabbed it too

8. Post
    I watched them play FF on Conan O'Brien and it seemed to be pretty shithouse. Waiting for a great price on Yakuza Zero, those games are dope

9. Post
    Nah that wasn't a good representation of the game. No real gamer uses his reviews to decide on a purchase.

10. Post
    I almost got it it, but "boyband roadtrip simulator" kept echoing in my head ...... between Ghost Recon, HZD and Mass Effect, i know i'll never get to it!

11. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    I almost got it it, but "boyband roadtrip simulator" kept echoing in my head ...... between Ghost Recon, HZD and Mass Effect, i know i'll never get to it!
    It was the worst ff that I've played if that helps.

12. Post
    Persona 5 will poo all over it

13. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    It's a thoroughly good Final Fantasy, different all I can say and the four guys are far from "boy band"
    Last edited by jords; 23rd March 2017 at 3:58 pm.

14. Post
    US PSN store is having a flash sale. Some pretty good prices. Finishes 27/3 (US)

15. Post
    Vegelixx wrote:
    US PSN store is having a flash sale. Some pretty good prices. Finishes 27/3 (US)
    Had a look earlier, not a lot of decent stuff Some stuff has actually been cheaper on the NZ Store lately.

16. Post
    $8.99 for the Evil Within with all the dlc seems like a good deal, have owned the game on disk for over a year but haven't really got around to giving it a decent play yet.

17. Post
    God of War 3 remastered, $5.99 from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/God-War-III-R...s_a_1_4&sr=8-4

- - - Updated - - -

GiantMartianTripod wrote:
    $8.99 for the Evil Within with all the dlc seems like a good deal, have owned the game on disk for over a year but haven't really got around to giving it a decent play yet.
    And the game runs a hell of a lot better with the PS4 PRO with Boost Mode enabled, it no longer lags or hitches but instead is nice and smooth

18. Post
    SirGrim wrote:

And the game runs a hell of a lot better with the PS4 PRO with Boost Mode enabled, it no longer lags or hitches but instead is nice and smooth
    Sweet, that was the only reason I grabbed a pro, for the superior framerates. No Mans Sky running at 60fps feels so smooth, wish it had been like that at launch.

19. Post
    For anyone that is signed up to the US PS Store newsletter, I received a code at the bottom of the email for 20% off the basket price. Ends 31/03 (or 01/04 8PM for us)

- - - Updated - - -

SirGrim wrote:
    God of War 3 remastered, $5.99 from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/God-War-III-R...s_a_1_4&sr=8-4
    It's also $5.99 in the current Flash Sale

20. Post
    12 months PS+ is currently $35nzd on the Hong Kong store.