Hmmmm, in the last week or 2 the MR2 has decided it wants yet more new \ upgraded items to feed it.
- rebuilt the steering rack
- new poly bushes all round
- new front lower ball joints
- new rear tyres
- cooling system flush
- oil change
- brake fluid change
- fuel injection system flush
- new fuel filter
- new SARD Fuel pump and SARD regulator
- added a MOMO "race" wheel
- full polish with Pinnacle wax
Add to all the previous stuff done in the last 2 years and the car will be new soon.
Someone managed to KO themselves on my camera mount bracket that I havnt taken out of my car yet from trackday, even though I did mention it at least 4 times and it was sitting in front of her face the entire time wrapped in yellow tape. I really should get around to taking it out though.
Your cookie communicates your logged-in state to a web server. Steal the cookie value and you are authenticated with Facebook. It's a common way to steal a login with XSS - inject some JS that dumps...