(2 votes)

1. Post
    skrillz wrote:
    B16A Auto Civic. Fully sick, amirite?

Cheap on gas?

2. Post
    kexu, get a coupe..

3. Post
    Sunday - Pulled the intercooler and piping off, poured a bottle of turpentine thru the intercooler and cleaned all the blow-by oil out.

Feels like Ive gain 10-15hp, can feel the car is breathing much happier now

4. Post
    hammed wrote:
    kexu, get a coupe..
    This, R32 coupes are the sex. I even prefer a nice m-spec coupe over the GTR.

5. Post
    Handbrake cable snapped while driving to school.
    Now replacing brake pads while waiting for the replacement to arrive.

6. Post
    Towed it 25km in to town to the auto sparkie.

i really don't like being towed by my Dad. Sure he's done it many times before, but that doesn't nessecarily mean he knows what he's doing.

Accelerates too fast, doesn't flash his brake lights to give any warning when he's slowing down, bounces the 1st - 2nd gear change......

Not to mention he keeps forgetting there's a car on a rope behind him at intersections.

7. Post
    Skilfil wrote:

> mspec r32.*

8. Post
    4wd wrote:
    Towed it 25km in to town to the auto sparkie.

i really don't like being towed by my Dad. Sure he's done it many times before, but that doesn't nessecarily mean he knows what he's doing.

Accelerates too fast, doesn't flash his brake lights to give any warning when he's slowing down, bounces the 1st - 2nd gear change......

Not to mention he keeps forgetting there's a car on a rope behind him at intersections.
    You ever been towed behind a car while on a motorcycle? Now that is a scary business.

9. Post
    dropkick Murphy wrote:
    You ever been towed behind a car while on a motorcycle? Now that is a scary business.
    it can be fun as hell too - until they brake suddenly

was trying to start my farm bike after working on it so we hooked it to the ute and went screaming though the paddocks at 70kmh

the bike must have been doing 6000rpm when i engaged the clutch but it still wouldnt start - who cares i was having a great time regardless

then he braked and i didint

so i swerved around the truck and took out the drivers door wing mirror with my FACE

apparently it was ****ing hilarious watching it from inside the truck

in the end i still didint have a working bike and got to spend a good hour picking glass and plastic out of my face with a pair of tweezers

10. Post
    dropkick Murphy wrote:
    Yep, and driver slowed down too much, rope went under front wheel and i slid for a few metres. Couldnt walk for couple days, couldnt walk properly for few weeks:S

11. Post
    I was in the towed vehicle (89' mitsi lancer) being towed behind a large mitsi pajero and ffs that's ****ing scary at 80km, you have NO BRAKES and you can't slow down the pajero.

12. Post
    I have managed to get away with being towed behind a few utes through fields with no problems.

The worst experience I have ever had was being towed on my AG100 (so I would have been 12ish) behind my dads XR400 to get me out of woodhill forest. Lots of sliding around corners with locked up brakes ensued. Terrifying.

Not as good as a mate who had his roadbike towed though, he ties the rope to the handlebars, and fell off. They dragged the bike a few hundred metres down the road just to teach him a lesson.

EDIT: Drivers side brake caliper does NOT want to come off, just broke a drop forged fuller crescent on one of the bolts.

13. Post
    i have been towed started on a bike behind a car, but we were smart enough to realise that hooking the rope to the bike was a bad idea.

So we put the front wheel inside the tailgate of the trailer and strapped it up straight. I got the bike running no problems, dropped it back to neutral then quickly vaulted the handlebars and lay down on the trailer. My mate had no idea, thought i'd bailed off the back

14. Post
    hammed, I do want a coupe but I always have people in my car so it's just a mission

It's very tidy, waiting for him to finish work so I can call him.

15. Post
    Anyone got tips for getting seized bolts off? Specifically brake calliper.

16. Post
    have you got a pair of vice grips? or a ring spanner in the right size? (i noticed you've broken a crescent...)

load up some pain on it then give it a thwack with a hammer.

17. Post
    get an angry hobo to curse at it for about 25 minutes

if that fails down a cup of rage and have at it

could try a tiny bit of CRC as well? try not to get it on any of the seals or disc\pads

18. Post
    Solution:
    Gratious amounts of crc, had a coffee while it did its work.

Took the hose bracket off, got a socket onto the top bolt: unleashed the fury for 5 minutes, no joy, put a long piece of pipe over the socket handle for increased leverage, with an almighty creak it finally gave.

With the top bold off I knocked the calliper around enough to get a ring spanner on the bottem bolt, and smacked the **** out of it with a rubber mallet. Done.

New brake bads are go

19. Post
    kexu wrote:
    hammed, I do want a coupe but I always have people in my car so it's just a mission

It's very tidy, waiting for him to finish work so I can call him.

Niiice, tell me how it drives. I'm keen on this sort of thing as well, I always cart people around so looking for some kind of decent 4 door.

20. Post
    Decided to lay down on the audio wires in my kingswood. Dont know why as its currently 5 colours and doesnt even go atm :|

21. Post
    id suggest actually getting in the back of a 4 door R32 before u buy it, theres more room in the back of my 2 door integra than there was in my 4 door skyline

22. Post
    chr wrote:
    Decided to lay down on the audio wires in my kingswood. Dont know why as its currently 5 colours and doesnt even go atm :|
    If there isn't much else you can do at the time, and you have some time on your hands, why not?

23. Post
    Skilfil wrote:
    \

Thats because you're cheap

24. Post
    rot62 wrote:

Thats because you're cheap
    Not all of us can afford a monster like yours.

Its just the tiny cosmetic differences, the GTS-T in the pic below I like since its nice and straight.

Whereas this GTR has pumped out guards as per factory, but I don't really like that for some reason. Although I will admit it sits with a more aggressive look.

25. Post
    Their both hot. That is all.