What did you do to your car today?

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
(2 votes)

1. Post
    The GTS-t is nice, I love it. The GT-R makes it look plain and slow though, when compared IRL. In a perfect world I'd have both, but if I had to choose it'd definately be the GT-R.

2. Post
    GEEEEEE TEEEEEEEEEEEEE ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

I just broke traction a few dozen times in the 'vette. Now it's drying off.

3. Post
    Skilfil wrote:

Whereas this GTR has pumped out guards as per factory, but I don't really like that for some reason. Although I will admit it sits with a more aggressive look.
    I can see you're point- I don't like evo5-6 because of all the pastic trying to make it look big

4. Post
    rot62 wrote:
    I can see you're point- I don't like evo5-6 because of all the pastic trying to make it look big

at least with the pumped guards mum may not have scrapage when she fitted 205's to her lancer.

5. Post
    Time to do some skids to my car today.

Then new wheels

6. Post
    antil33t wrote:
    at least with the pumped guards mum may not have scrapage when she fitted 205's to her lancer.
    all it takes is a aluminium baseball bat and a peice of 2x4 and we can get you sum phat flarez y0

we cn gt ya sum modgies as wel for it bruh

7. Post
    Nah boe this is how you do it, all you need is a piece of pipe.

8. Post
    Skilfil wrote:
    Not all of us can afford a monster like yours.

Its just the tiny cosmetic differences, the GTS-T in the pic below I like since its nice and straight.

So you posted a GTS-T with GTR style grille and front bumper?

9. Post
    skrillz wrote:
    Ehehehe, bog doesnt like to flex much, eh?

10. Post
    Disinfo wrote:
    So you posted a GTS-T with GTR style grille and front bumper?
    If you read my posts you'd notice my hang up was the guards.

11. Post
    skrillz wrote:
    ****ing LOL!

bae u gotz a bit of rust der au

that friggin made my day

12. Post

13. Post
    Skilfil wrote:
    If you read my posts you'd notice my hang up was the guards.
    Yeah, but then why not post a normal GTS-T rather than a 1/2 GTR looking thing. I think the front end treatment is what really lest the non-GTR R32 down.

14. Post
    Disinfo wrote:
    Yeah, but then why not post a normal GTS-T rather than a 1/2 GTR looking thing. I think the front end treatment is what really lest the non-GTR R32 down.
    Because the other users are mature enough and smart enough to see that the front kit is irrelevant to what I was talking about.

Can't please everyone.

15. Post
    The front on the GTS-t looks fine, I'd hardly call it a let down, but I'm heavily biased. It suits the rest of the car styling IMO. Everything on the GT-R looks better though, that's why I got GT-R mags. Not to mention that they perform better, being wider and lighter.

edit: On topic, I drove my car today.

16. Post
    I bought a 1988 1.3L Toyota Corolla 4 door hatch today. Insurance went from $126 a month on my 1.8L turbo lancer to $19.90. Gas will also be exponentially cheaper. I will feel like less of a man driving it though. Have decided to keep cash in the bank and keep saving, will have a house at the end of next year, then I can worry about getting a nice car again. SO boring. Srsly the most boring grown up decision I've ever made. Srsly I'm only 20 why am I saving for a house. I hope I look back on this decision and decide it was a good idea.

17. Post
    4E-FTE upgrade

that is all.

18. Post
    got my Escudo back today. nice big bill to follow soon, something in the area of $250. sucks having autosparkie labour bills, even on trade rates.

but hey, it goes.

smokes up pretty good for a 1.6l non-4age

19. Post
    drove my car today, ALOT

the apexi exhaust system sounds sooo nice.. really need nice black 18s to make it shine, factory supra wheels are ugly

20. Post
    took the battery out, and are charging it.

It's got a ****ing dead cell though.... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

21. Post
    Was for a small drive and heard a small hissing, thought nothing of it. Heard it again later on, looked this time. 60mm roofing nail (with washer!!) stuck in my right front. Risked driving it home. Got there, albiet slowly. And now the bonnet won't open, stuck latch I presume I can't get to the jack. Bloody euro***s

22. Post
    Try Whacking the bonnet near the latch.

23. Post
    - Dyno tune (now running 195KW atw) dyno was inaccurate so possibly more.
    - new dump pipe (cheap stainless one cracked so got custom one)
    - coolant leak fixed
    - awaiting another momo wheel to arrive from a trusted seller after getting ripped off by a seller on Trademe

Heres my money sucking vampire of a car, she used to be called Christine, now I just call it bit&h

24. Post
    Toms/TRD kit? Nice.

25. Post
    antil33t wrote:
    Try Whacking the bonnet near the latch.
    Eventually got it open with the help of a mate, need to buy beers lol. Anyone know of a cheap place to fix punctures in west auckland?