Today I was busy!
- Made up some adapters for the gearbox mount, got the box in alright.
- Bolted up the drive shaft
- Removed gearbox again to install the new thrust bearing that I forgot about...
...holy crap, I spent 8 hours doing that
, felt like I did a lot.
But now I just have to...
- bolt on the slave cylinder
- add fluids
- go back and tighten a ****ing bolt on the top of the clutch pedal, god I hate that bolt
- Put in new locks and ignition (from getting broken into)
- Put new boot hatch on
- Put drivers seat back in
- Cut 2x holes for the rear cusco strut brace to go in
- Tidy up a little rust
- Put Intercooler back in
There is most probably more...