What are you currently playing? (screenshots)

Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average.
(10 votes)
Results 4,701 to 4,725 of 4773

1. Post
    More Dragon's Dogma

Guard just strolled through like nothing was out of the ordinary (middle/right of the image in the yellowish field), talked to him as he came near and he's kinda like "looks like a bit of trouble's afoot, you should deal with it".

Saved a princess

Became king queen of Gransys

Realised my "beloved" wasn't who I thought it was

And met a npc that was just chilling on a rooftop even though the world is practically ending, ash raining from the green sky.

Went to Bitterblack but noped out of there after about an hour when I came across some sort of giant black wolf (bigger than a LotR warg) that I did no damage to even though I'm level 80+

2. Post
    Dude, I bought that game on your recommendation that it was better than Dark Souls. I played the tutorial and let my followers kill the boss, I didn't have to do shit. Any way to make the game actually... challenging?

3. Post
    Krims - I found your helper dude so I hired it. 5 star, would hire again

4. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    Dude, I bought that game on your recommendation that it was better than Dark Souls. I played the tutorial and let my followers kill the boss, I didn't have to do shit. Any way to make the game actually... challenging?
    If you want challenge buy Nioh

5. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    Are you playing on hard? The game doesn't usually try to straight up murder you, it just wants to push you around a bit. If you're talking about the first hydra and cyclops those were supposed to be weak as a sort of introduction to the different types of giant monsters. I found that regular bandits were giving me a hard time for ages, I'm now in post-game and just when I start cruising through everything due to focusing on levelling for ages, it's upped the strength of all the monsters, the regular goblins I do 95% damage to at level ~93 and it's thrown in grim goblins which I first met on the expansion island about 10 levels earlier and nearly got rekt by.
    NiNjA-Keeley wrote:
    Krims - I found your helper dude so I hired it. 5 star, would hire again
    yay more RC
    Last edited by KrimzinZV; 2nd January 2017 at 9:49 am.

6. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    Are you playing on hard?
    No, I never do that first time, maybe I should. I was talking about the first actual boss ever, I think it was half lion or something, maybe it was a mini-boss. I didn't really need to do anything, maybe I need to re-train my brain before playing this game

7. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    No, I never do that first time, maybe I should. I was talking about the first actual boss ever, I think it was half lion or something, maybe it was a mini-boss. I didn't really need to do anything, maybe I need to re-train my brain before playing this game
    Oh right the chimera in the tutorial opening level, that's a cakewalk. Forgot you get started off with going against the dragon before the game really begins.

8. Post
    I'd love to push forward with it though, sadly I have no time for it right now

9. Post
    Nvidia Shadowplay is pretty cool.

Bully: Scholarship Edition (not available on PS4)

Resident Evil 4

Teehehehe

Skyrim: Special Edition

10. Post
    Nobody wants to play your shit mobile game

11. Post
    Mad Max - Behold the legendary Magnum Opus!!

12. Post
    Baja that's awesome

13. Post

Hitman: Absolution

14. Post
    Valkyria Chronicles - Such an amazing JRPG/Strategy/Romance Sim.

15. Post
    Currently playing Detention. It's basically a point and click horror game with puzzle solving and story telling elements.

Really enjoying it so far.
    While the game is not scary as such it does have a very good unsettling atmosphere.
    The game is currently $13.49 on Steam for the standard edition and $19.10 for the Deluxe Edition which is the standard game plus the soundtrack.

16. Post
    TodashXIX wrote:
    Currently playing Detention. It's basically a point and click horror game with puzzle solving and story telling elements.

Really enjoying it so far.
    While the game is not scary as such it does have a very good unsettling atmosphere.
    The game is currently $13.49 on Steam for the standard edition and $19.10 for the Deluxe Edition which is the standard game plus the soundtrack.
    Are you the game developer of Detention and just signed up to this forum to advertise your game through deception?

I see that you're from Taiwan so nihao, Taiwan no. 1! Chou Tzuyu for president!

17. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Are you the game developer of Detention and just signed up to this forum to advertise your game through deception?

I see that you're from Taiwan so nihao, Taiwan no. 1! Chou Tzuyu for president!
    Don't quite understand what you're implying there? If it's sarcasm or if you're just taking a shot and my post or whatever.
    All I can say is that's what I'm currently playing aside from The Walking Dead S3 and I went back to revisit Dishonored also.
    I'm not from Taiwan so not sure if that's a joke or whatever..

18. Post
    I bought a game called La-Mulana because it was recommended by Super Bunnyhop on YouTube. I wish I'd done my research properly.. the game is hard but the controls are sluggish and frustrating. When I die I feel like it's not always my fault, this is why I like Dark Souls so much because I learn from my deaths and can progress

Seriously.. in a game where you can both jump and climb ladders.. why not be able to jump and grab a ladder mid-jump?

19. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    I bought a game called La-Mulana because it was recommended by Super Bunnyhop on YouTube. I wish I'd done my research properly.. the game is hard but the controls are sluggish and frustrating. When I die I feel like it's not always my fault, this is why I like Dark Souls so much because I learn from my deaths and can progress

Seriously.. in a game where you can both jump and climb ladders.. why not be able to jump and grab a ladder mid-jump?
    Spoiler:

also why no pic?

i liked spelunky. ppl say that it was inspired by la mulana so one of these days i might get around to buying it

super bunnyhop makes decent content sometimes but too often provides shit opinions with his trademarked monotone voice that gets annoying once u watched a few of his videos. don't listen to him

20. Post
    Spelunky is fun but it's butt-clenchingly difficult. I've never cared enough for it to finish it though.

21. Post
    Gravity Rush 2
    Spoiler:

So you get given a camera and it's actually a good mechanic, rather than just taking screenshots or having a photomode that lets you do poses add items and filters etc, it's frequently used in missions and works pretty well. It's also used to help others find the apple treasure chests and you get a reward if they find it with your photo, you can also just take pictures and have them rated by others (shows up as like a blue hologram of Kat in the world and you just interact with that to see it).

22. Post

23. Post
    I'm playing Dragon Age Inquisition after I picked up the game of the year edition for $5 over christmas. It is sad to see just how far Dragon Age has fallen, it barely resembles the original. The worst part is the constantly spawning mobs and the console RPG style of quests i.e. each "zone" has a similar set of quests - fetch some crystals, stone tablets etc. Ultimately it is just another generic open world rpg.

24. Post
    korgz wrote:
    the console RPG style of quests i.e. each "zone" has a similar set of quests - fetch some crystals, stone tablets etc.
    wat

25. Post
    Been playing the For Honor Beta

But It's actually pretty fun when it works, not sure how long it will survive though feels like it will die off within a month