[Wellington Forums]

Thread Rating: 15 votes, 3.93 average.
(15 votes)

1. Post

[Wellington Forums]

I am staying in the Weltron for like 5 weeks for a summer school paper

currently at the Otago health sciences library building. Spent the day driving around this fine city figure I got my bearings now.

Holy crap there are a lot of hipsters

Should have a meat while I am here tbh
    |_emon

2. Post
    I hear dEXm is available.

3. Post
    Soui wrote:
    I hear dEXm is available.
    Back off, he's mine.

4. Post
    Walked through the main streets

My gaydar (Gaygery counter (ie Geiger counter)) was going crazy. Although I think all the metrosexuals provide radio interference
    |_emon

5. Post
    oh and where are cool places to camp / swim around here?
    |_emon

6. Post
    An unfortunate downside to Wellington is the abundance of metros.
    My ear canals are very sensitive. They're stainless steel. Took a bullet in Corregidor. Passed straight through.

7. Post
    |_emon wrote:
    oh and where are cool places to camp / swim around here?
    Got car? Head out to Rimutaka Forest Park for tramping, or Otaki Forks if you can get that far out. Swimming, anywhere. Wellington's on the coast
    My ear canals are very sensitive. They're stainless steel. Took a bullet in Corregidor. Passed straight through.

8. Post
    I have no opinions about clothing or fashion, but some people here have some odd funky styles going on tbh

AxioN wrote:
    otago university has migrated to wellington?
    Its a branch of the uni affiliated with the med school/hospital here basically

Otago Summer school offers some papers here (Im taking one called Public Health Law)
    |_emon

9. Post
    Most of the gays guys I've met in Wellington met your ideal tbh: normal guys whom I had no idea were gay until they deaned to tell me .

10. Post
    meh Im over hating on the flamers. They can do what they want, its just not my style.

This library/medical studies building is really nice btw. Wellington

k battery dying laters
    |_emon

11. Post
    For once, this thread isn't about gays. It's about lemon looking for wood in the bush, so I'd appreciate it if you guys kept it on topic.

12. Post
    Yeah I brought my tent and stuff so that sounds good sometime.

Had fun driving around a lot actually, neat city. Parking is crap.

Probs will do some typical stuff like Te Papa and what not again
    |_emon

13. Post
    if you see a goofy lookin hunch back dude with a big coke/pepsi bottle, say hello

14. Post
    I'm not entirely sure if you're allowed to camp in Rimutaka, but I'd do it anyway to save on the hut costs tbh. Just go off the tracks 200m and you'll be fine.

15. Post
    DB encouraging someone to disobey authority!?! I call imposter! Clearly someone has replaced the real DB with a more palatable spy in an attempt to infiltrate the GP power cabal.

16. Post
    Disco Bacon wrote:
    I'm not entirely sure if you're allowed to camp in Rimutaka, but I'd do it anyway to save on the hut costs tbh. Just go off the tracks 200m and you'll be fine.
    Yeah you can, just past the track gates about 1km along the track on the right hand side, theres a lonnnnnnnnnnng narrow camping ground

17. Post
    eug1404 wrote:
    DB encouraging someone to disobey authority!?! I call imposter! Clearly someone has replaced the real DB with a more palatable spy in an attempt to infiltrate the GP power cabal.
    Ha. If only you knew.

Yeah you can, just past the track gates about 1km along the track on the right hand side, theres a lonnnnnnnnnnng narrow camping ground
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Many good memories from ATC in that camp ground

18. Post
    Good day to come down tbh, at least the weather is good for a change.

The Orongorongo Valley has some fairly decent tramps and is a pretty mint area for camping. Only thing is, you have to go through Wainuiamata to get there...

Also, Welly rocks. Enjoy your stay.

PS: You know I've only got eyes for you Soui

19. Post
    +1 for meet

I get paid tomorrow

20. Post
    AxioN wrote:
    otago university has migrated to wellington?
    otago has branches throughout the country

done work for the christchurch branch on several occasions.

Willow wrote:
    I get paid tomorrow
    go go government employees

21. Post
    Hi Lemon! Come hang out.

22. Post
    ATM I am pretty much living on no food because I am too poor ;<

23. Post
    Soui wrote:
    ATM I am pretty much living on no food because I am too poor ;<
    Come hang out, Ill make you dinner.

24. Post
    dEXm wrote:
    PS: You know I've only got eyes for you Soui
    Cut me deep Dan

25. Post
    yeah weather's great here today! thorndon pools good for swimming, but alas no river. Dunno if you can swim in rivers round here anymore?? otari reserve, near where i live, is really nice for casual day walks and such. It's all native plants too which is pretty cool