Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 3067

  1. Post
    raikyn wtf!!!! sick results holy hell...... wtb 5d3 ><

  2. Post
    Wow you lucky bastard! That must be one expensive package with that body+lens on the tripod.

    Looking forward to seeing more of your work Raikyn.

    That D800 example is amazing.

  3. Post
    It's cool seeing all the user pics start to appear over the past few days. The D800 at ISO 25600 is not half bad.

    It reminds me of 6400 on my crop camera lol.
    lumpy custard
    Guest

  4. Post
    anyone recommend a good macro lens 1:1 which wont break the bank?

  5. Post
    Liger_zero wrote:
    anyone recommend a good macro lens 1:1 which wont break the bank?
    Kinda like asking for a root canal that won't hurt ... They don't really go together

  6. Post
    Mr BunGle wrote:
    Kinda like asking for a root canal that won't hurt ... They don't really go together
    breaking the bank, as in under $1000. not something like $100 lol

  7. Post
    Doesn't the Canon 100mm Marco do 1:1? The non-L version is fantastically sharp. I got mine on trademe for about $600 I think

  8. Post
    The old Sigma 150mm is one of the best and under $1k if you can find any. They jacked up the price of the new one though (added OS).
    lumpy custard
    Guest

  9. Post
    Nice one Raikyn, I got mine last week, been damn impressed with the high ISO performance

    I was trying to decide between a 1D Mark 4 and the 5D Mark 3 and in the end I just didn't have the funds for the 1D. I'm pretty stoked with the 5D thus far, I was initially a bit concerned that 6fps wasn't gonna be fast enough for the type of photography I mainly do - I figured if I found the 5D too slow eventually I could pickup a 1D Mark 3 as a second body as they have been going quite cheap on TM.

    Had to sell quite a bit of my kit to afford the 5D though, I still have a Tamron 17-50mm F2.8 (non VC) for sale and if anyone (could be a bit of a long shot) wants to swap their Canon 24-70mm L F2.8 for my Canon 24-105mm L IS + cash their way, let me know


    Otherwise I was thinking I might have to save up for a 24-70mm L F2.8 Mk2 - gonna be expensive

  10. Post
    Liger_zero wrote:
    breaking the bank, as in under $1000. not something like $100 lol
    100mm f2.8 go for about $600 on TM

  11. Post
    Raikyn wrote:
    woops

    was just flicking through as I read something about D800 and 5Dmark3... hoping someone would buy one lol.

    Awesome bro ill keep an eye on your flickr !!

  12. Post
    Someone's already tested video on 5DmkII, 5DmkIII, D800, D4. Good effort.
    http://cameratown.com/tv/?dlink=513

    Looks like they all have their ups and downs. 5DmkII hasn't aged too badly either!
    lumpy custard
    Guest

  13. Post
    Mediation wrote:
    was just flicking through as I read something about D800 and 5Dmark3... hoping someone would buy one lol.

    Awesome bro ill keep an eye on your flickr !!
    **** dust, I'm pretty sure I got grass on my sensor today


  14. Post
    Raikyn wrote:
    **** dust, I'm pretty sure I got grass on my sensor today

    lol!! meh ive given up on cleaning my sensor

  15. Post
    how do u get grass up in there lol.

  16. Post
    FrostiBoy wrote:
    how do u get grass up in there lol.
    Changing lenses about 20m away from a heli taking off in a grassy field? Yep that would do it

    Although looking through the pics it maybe just a hole lot of **** in the air close to the camera, hard to tell.

  17. Post
    Anyone want a 1Dmk2n??

    I think I'll offer here before anywhere else

    $1000 is what I'm looking for if anyone is interested.

  18. Post
    Anyone know in Welly who is selling a Tamron 90mm canon mount? WPS said they don't have any, and that there is no agent for tamron in nz.

    Might settle with a Sigma 70mm 2nd hand instead.

  19. Post
    macro? go for the canon one man. theres heaps on TM right now average for 600 with a hood and filter.

  20. Post
    Im keen on getting a 70-200 f2.8 but not keen on spending up large on the canon IS version. Whats a good replacement for it. Anyone recommend a sigma 70-200?

  21. Post
    Liger_zero wrote:
    Anyone know in Welly who is selling a Tamron 90mm canon mount? WPS said they don't have any, and that there is no agent for tamron in nz.

    Might settle with a Sigma 70mm 2nd hand instead.
    tamrom agent

    New Zealand/H.E.Perry Ltd.

    10 Minnie Street, Eden Terrace, Auckland, New ZealandTel:+(64) 9 303-1479Fax:+(64) 9 307-9018
    http://www.heperry.com

  22. Post
    ScottC_hsv wrote:
    Im keen on getting a 70-200 f2.8 but not keen on spending up large on the canon IS version. Whats a good replacement for it. Anyone recommend a sigma 70-200?
    Contemplate whether you really need the IS, its a decent more weight, and with f2.8 you already have a pretty quick f stop.
    The non IS can be had pretty cheap second hand on trademe tbh, id give it a serious look.

  23. Post
    Im looking at taking photos at ice hockey so indoors hand held but I also wish to use it for taking photos of planes at the airport. Ive read up on the IS and NON-IS models, with people saying the NON-IS mode is good for tripod use only. Who has a 70-200mm is? Ive seen a Non-IS on TM for 1000 but it has had a hard life

  24. Post
    i use a 70-200 2.8 non IS. would like an IS model but can't justify the cost vs how much i use it.

    Works alright, front element isnt' perfect but its still produced some outstanding shots, with one even winning a mini comp. can be used outside of tripod just up the shutter?

  25. Post
    ScottC_hsv wrote:
    Im looking at taking photos at ice hockey so indoors hand held but I also wish to use it for taking photos of planes at the airport. Ive read up on the IS and NON-IS models, with people saying the NON-IS mode is good for tripod use only. Who has a 70-200mm is? Ive seen a Non-IS on TM for 1000 but it has had a hard life
    70-200 4L (no IS) just over $1000 new

    2.8L (no IS) $1900

    http://einfo.co.nz/shop/lens-canon-c-56_109_128.html

    how much better is the 2.8L? almost double price