Page 1 of 29 123411 ... Last

1. Post
    Keen to know how people have their gaming stations/areas set up these days.

Current set up wrote:

Not the best looking set up I've had but gets the job done, student life. Desk has seen better days.
    Previous set up wrote:
    E7200 @ 2.8 GHz, 2GB Corsair RAM, 8800GT, 1TB Samsung F3, DVD-RW and a LIAN LI PC-7B plus II Black Aluminum.

Acer AL1916W 19' Main screen with Sonic 32' LCD Full HD TV secondary for Movies and music).

Razer Lachesis mouse

Old set up wrote:
    Full Shot
    http://i40.tinypic.com/fmul50.jpg

-19" Acer Monitor (Xbox 360 Dedicated)
    -Games:TCSPA, Prototype, Assasins creed, FNR3, Lost: The Game, L4D & L4D2, GTA: Eps From Lib city, Halo ODST And Halo 3
    http://i39.tinypic.com/ifsv48.jpg

-19" Hanns.G Monitor (Computer Dedicated)
    http://i42.tinypic.com/5ai88w.jpg

2. Post
    Sorry for the shit pic, camera-phone style!
    Pretty simple setup, I use the PC for study/work more than gaming etc these days

Attached Images

3. Post
    Mine, 15.4" laptop, running dual screen at 1440x900 and 1680x1050 on the 22"... I don't know how it does it but I'm very glad it does lol. And there's a PS2 behind the TV

4. Post
    PC - BC2 is pretty much the only game I've actually spent more than a few hours in over the last year:

360 - 42" TV at the foot of my bed, the set up is awesome, especially for cold winter weekend morning, wake up and play xbox without getting out of bed. Tis a shame it's a novelty that I never actually use... Wish I could get in to gaming more.

5. Post
    The computer area

The 360

The 64 and PS1

6. Post
    ominous wrote:
    [Unemployed Forums]

7. Post
    Ominous your setup makes me cry. It should be a crime to use a 360/ps3 on a non-HD television/screen

8. Post
    Harsh, not everyone can afford a primo setup..

9. Post
    ominous wrote:
    Harsh, not everyone can afford a primo setup..
    Don't need one, I bet your PC screen over there outputs a higher resolution than your TV does. Plug the 360 into the PC screen for insta HD. (assuming your PC screen is running 1024x768 or something)

10. Post
    SirGrimNZ wrote:
    Don't need one, I bet your PC screen over there outputs a higher resolution than your TV does. Plug the 360 into the PC screen for insta HD. (assuming your PC screen is running 1024x768 or something)
    His screens have prob a higher refresh rate than yours and prob have a better gaming expereince

If he 60hz refresh rate he still have a better gaming experience than you cause he doesnt hack

11. Post
    lol @ stickers everywhere and why even bother playing xbox on that piece of shit tv lol

12. Post
    Bt wrote:
    lol @ stickers everywhere and why even bother playing xbox on that piece of shit tv lol
    Better than nothin'.

13. Post
    tims steup is oldschool and awesome

screw you tv whores.

brb taking pics of my setups.

14. Post

15. Post
    Mint setup you got there HandofBlood! I see you also picked up Just Cause 2

16. Post
    Sorry for horrendous quality cellphone pic, gotta find where my woman's camera has disappeared to.
    40'' Bravia V5500
    Games are in top 2 shelves

Attached Images

17. Post
    sorry that the last one is dark, camera must have auto dimmed when the flash bounced back or someshit. its the lounge setup anyway, has the wii at the moment, and the media center pc next to the sky on the left.

18. Post
    Crappy camera skills

^My awesome chair

19. Post
    Fully jealous of your setup Dan and as always Samus, Deity Link and Sheik statues are wicked. btw nice BoB poster

20. Post
    not just BoB.

Team Fortress BoB =P

21. Post
    lol just had a closer look, thats awesome! btw where'd you score it?

22. Post

bit of an old photo now, desk isnt as messy

23. Post
    got it off ebay, was a topic round here a while ago bout a seller that had cloth poster prints. $14 shipped

24. Post
    Ah yeah true I recall it now, was looking at getting me a Mass Effect 2 poster as well.

Nice TF collection there s4turn.

25. Post
    Would upload mine but cameras throwing a fit. :/