1. Arrow
    The Outlaws to the End Co-Op DLC has been released for Rockstar's epic Red Dead Redemption, so we're giving you the chance to win your very own Red Dead Redemption shirt!

These shirts are extremely limited in supply (we only have five!) and come packed in period-authentic paper. This is your chance to secure some genuine Rockstar merchandise!

Enter here!.

2. Post
    Not a fan of just being a fan gets you the prize.

Go back to having draws where people have to enter each to win, more chance of winning then.

Plus facebook people could be fans then just have their preferences to ignore GP status updates, free prize, don't visit the GP website, profit - LAME for GP and us.

3. Post
    We'll be doing a mix of both kinds of comps.

4. Post
    ah ok, cool

5. Post
    What is a facebook? anyway to enter if i dont have one?

6. Post
    yeah the facebook thing sucks

7. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    yeah the facebook thing sucks
    Yep sure does, facebook sucks all together so I won't even be entering. Maybe if the shirt was good but looks pretty ugly anyways

8. Post
    word I'm not digging the facebook comps at all I have a hard enough time trying to win something on here, even harder when I don't have a facebook account lol
    wells87

9. Post
    Congratulations to Grant Davidson, Matthew Franks, Amelia Clements, Stephen Rowe & Jolene Smuts.

10. Post
    JvJ wrote:
    Congratulations to Grant Davidson, Matthew Franks, Amelia Clements, Stephen Rowe & Jolene Smuts.
    dam I'm too late.

the small print said "Entries close end of 7 July 2010" which is over 4 hours away...

11. Post
    JvJ wrote:
    Hello...
    im a few months late! hahhaa what did i win? >.<

12. Post
    You won me a shirt, shot Jolz!

13. Post
    hahaha for you? dreamer!!
    where is this tshirt?

14. Post
    Nah he actually won it. If you don't reply within a week it gets given to J

15. Post
    I'm the default prize guy.

Yussss