Page 1 of 28 123411 ... Last

1. Arrow

BioShock: Infinite

Next BioShock game announced, set in 1912 in an airborne city.

More.

2. Post
    Interesting, would like more details, but sure looks pretty.

Good to see them move away from Rupture as well. While the the environments looked great, it did get a little boring after two games set there.

Let's see if this new city can also bring something new to the table. Bioshock had incredible looking water, will this have incredible looking clouds?

3. Post
    Very cool.

Would like to see them reshape the rpg elements but thats probably hoping for too much.

4. Post
    I never played the first Bioshock, but i started playing the second one and I lost interest in the story and didnt think the gameplay was anything special, I assumed it was because I never followed the story from the first one. Maybe this one will be playable as a complete seperate game?

5. Post
    Looks interesting, but only because of the setting.

6. Post
    I never played the first Bioshock, but i started playing the second one and I lost interest in the story and didnt think the gameplay was anything special, I assumed it was because I never followed the story from the first one. Maybe this one will be playable as a complete seperate game?

7. Post
    I really should play through that second Bioshock sometime. The first one was naff and I never really bothered finishing it

Always loved the graphics though.

8. Post
    The atmosphere in the first was the best thing about it. Damn creepy game to play late at night with the sound up and the lights down.

9. Post
    DAMN IT BT, your avatar makes me really emotional!!!!

10. Post
    You fap, you lose.

11. Post
    The setting looks amazing, but I wonder how they will get around the Plasmid mechanics (No super sea-slugs here!)

12. Post
    We've added the announcement trailer to the site, here.

13. Post
    Didn't like the second game very much, didn't feel as atmospheric as the original. Hopefully they a can bring it back for the third installment.

I'm curious to see what story mechanic they use to shift from rapture to this air environment.

14. Post
    void wrote:
    I'm curious to see what story mechanic they use to shift from rapture to this air environment.
    It's set about 30 years before Rapture - don't believe it's a prequel either.

15. Post
    Midi wrote:
    It's set about 30 years before Rapture - don't believe it's a prequel either.
    Oh so a stand alone story........

Thanks Midi!

16. Post
    That trailer is fairly epic, Cyborg beating heart monsters instead of Big Daddys?

I wonder if the roses stopping him in mid-air is a hint towards a new type of Plasmids, maybe made from Plants and flowers.

17. Post
    HerbalSuicide wrote:
    That trailer is fairly epic, Cyborg beating heart monsters instead of Big Daddys?

I wonder if the roses stopping him in mid-air is a hint towards a new type of Plasmids, maybe made from Plants and flowers.
    I thought that it was that girl using an anti-gravity plasmid and she caught the roses in the field or whatever too?

18. Post
    void wrote:
    I thought that it was that girl using an anti-gravity plasmid and she caught the roses in the field or whatever too?
    But how could you have normal plasmids, that are made from sea slugs discovered thirty years AFTER this game will take place?

19. Post
    never finished the second one, got a bit bored, will definately have a go at this when it comes out.

20. Post
    That video looks amazing. This is one of the creepiest IPs out there. I wonder if they will be able to maintain the creepiness airbourne.

21. Post
    HerbalSuicide wrote:
    But how could you have normal plasmids, that are made from sea slugs discovered thirty years AFTER this game will take place?
    You got me there......

I assumed it was the girl because when the cyborg guy grabs her the guy starts falling again.

22. Post
    void wrote:
    You got me there......

I assumed it was the girl because when the cyborg guy grabs her the guy starts falling again.
    Yeah I figure its the woman making the effect, but its how she would do it that stumps me.

Who knows, maybe they will remove Plasmids and introduce some new feature like implants/upgrades.

23. Post
    Reminds me of Laputa: Castle in the Sky...

24. Post
    This looks awesome. I really didnt like Bioshock 2. Bioshock 1 was awesome (once I got over the consolitis, and the fact it really wasnt a spiritual succesor to System Shock). Hopefully they have learnt from the misakes made in Bioshock and give the PC crowd a better verson of this. Give us the high res textures, and widescreen support.

It annoys me that PC versions of most multi-platform releases dont come with PC tailored assets.

Anyway I am sure this will be just as fun as Bioshock 1, and by looks of it, its a pretty wench too.

25. Post
    I must get round to finishing the original Bioshock...

The Infinite announcement trailer was pretty cool. On the inside I was screaming "NOOOOO!!!! Grab onto something man!!"

Page 1 of 28 123411 ... Last