Page 2 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Post
    Skinheads haven't always been racists.

2. Post
    Skin girls, really need to bag me one :3.

3. Post
    Murakami wrote:
    Skinheads haven't always been racists.
    The original wiggas tbh

[colour=black]hurr durr [/colour]

4. Post
    brin_vg wrote:
    I didn't choose that smiley because it's you, I chose it because it's GPODs only skinhead-esque smiley.
    Given that I actually had around a 4-5mm layer of hair on my head at the time of the picture, your use of my face to represent a skinhead not only makes you a ****ing idiot, but one that's going to get assraped.

5. Post
    Mettler wrote:
    I'm not a skinhead you cockface, I'll stomp the **** out of skinheads!
    Why?

Most of the skinheads I've met aren't exactly racist. I see more racism on here than from the skinheads I've met. The ones I've dealt with are pretty normal apart from their whole army style regiment.

6. Post
    Most skinheads I've met have been complete wankers and mindlessly racist to boot.

7. Post
    Mettler wrote:
    Most skinheads I've met have been complete wankers and mindlessly racist to boot.
    You sound like more of a bigot than most skinheads I've met. Most of the ones in nz aren't exactly of the fash variety, and the ones that are tend to look more like Slayer racists with shaved heads than actual skinheads.

8. Post
    Maybe he's talking about skinheads when he says skinheads then, and not the faux-ones with really really short hair

9. Post
    Mettler wrote:
    Given that I actually had around a 4-5mm layer of hair on my head at the time of the picture, your use of my face to represent a skinhead not only makes you a ****ing idiot, but one that's going to get assraped.
    4-5mm is somewhat hard to notice in a small image, on a small screen.

****, sorry. Aren't you supposed to be working on a car or something? :|

10. Post
    brin_vg wrote:
    oh snap!
    wells87

11. Post
    And you sound like more of a moron than most people I've met. I don't know about you, but I hate munters who shave their heads then go around spouting off "**** GOOKS AND *******, HOOOLDEN, METALLICA IS THE ONLY BAND EVER" etc. To me, that's a skinhead. Someone who is completely intolerant of people of other races without even giving them the benefit of the doubt.

I've severed friendships with people who have said ****ed up things about my asian or maori friends. So imagine it from my point of view, when you associate a picture of me with a group of people I find vile. Pull your head in!

You forget I live in Hamilton, second only to Christchurch in numbers of retarded skinhead wankers.

12. Post
    that sounds more like a westy than a skinhead to me lol
    wells87

13. Post
    brin_vg wrote:

Mettler wrote:
    And you sound like more of a moron than most people I've met. I don't know about you, but I hate munters who shave their heads then go around spouting off "**** GOOKS AND *******, HOOOLDEN, METALLICA IS THE ONLY BAND EVER" etc. To me, that's a skinhead. Someone who is completely intolerant of people of other races without even giving them the benefit of the doubt.

I've severed friendships with people who have said ****ed up things about my asian or maori friends.

You forget I live in Hamilton, second only to Christchurch in numbers of retarded skinhead wankers.

14. Post
    brin_vg wrote:

YOU BETTER BACK THE **** DOWN BEFORE YOU GET STOMPED THE **** OUT BITCH

15. Post

16. Post
    Worst wrote:
    Maybe he's talking about skinheads when he says skinheads then, and not the faux-ones with really really short hair
    Pfft, it's obvious who's a skinhead and who's not because it's a heavily stereotyped image to conform to

Mettler wrote:

I've severed friendships with people who have said ****ed up things about my asian or maori friends. So imagine it from my point of view, when you associate a picture of me with a group of people I find vile. Pull your head in!

So what about someone who fits the image and isn't racist? You seem to be describing how the Redsquad/National front dick heads look and act rather than the rest of the paradigm which tend to be fine. Protip: if they listen to Slayer and are angry at everything that isn't in the same cohort as them then they are probably not skinheads.

17. Post
    Mettler wrote:

Dude. I used an image vaguely relevant to the OP to make up for my otherwise off-topic post. It's wasn't a ****ing personal attack on you, nor was I suggesting that you're racist or anything like that. It's a tad concerning how much hate you managed to dredge out of a post which contained none.

18. Post
    Mettler wrote:
    munters who shave their heads then go around spouting off "**** GOOKS AND *******, HOOOLDEN, METALLICA IS THE ONLY BAND EVER" etc. To me, that's a skinhead. Someone who is completely intolerant of people of other races without even giving them the benefit of the doubt.
    Sounds more like racist retards wanting to be skinheads.

It's quite funny talking to the older skinheads and asking them about the younger ones. They ****ing hate the retards who are Holden fanboys etc. Because they are the ones who cause all the trouble for the older skinheads giving them all the bad media attention when they want to keep to themselves. Quite interesting really.

A real racist would listen to Johnny Rebel not Metalica.

19. Post
    Mettler wrote:
    I find myself immensely curious as to what people say about your friends that make you sever friendships.

20. Post
    most shaved heads ive met are as racist as the rugby players and preppy uni students.

Id say youre being an idiot Mettler and getting all upset over nothing, but one has to ask themself; what do you mean by skinhead? I dont like being called skinhead cuz to me thats a neo-nazi. Being called bald or just shaved is more appropriate

21. Post
    Blinkwing wrote:
    I find myself immensely curious as to what people say about your friends that make you sever friendships.
    Based on his reaction to my post, they could well have said something entirely reasonable or unrelated.

@mettler: if you don't want to risk your image being used out of context, request the GP staff remove it. Save everyone a lot of angst.

22. Post
    I used to like having really short hair but I've got one too many scars on my skull, so less gawking from people is always a bonus.

23. Post
    Mettler has it spot on from a Hamilton perspective. Something not many of you here are lucky enough to experience lol

24. Post
    :mettler: OI OI OI OI OI OI

25. Post
    I'm white. If anyone posts my image, it'll be an accusation of racist conduct on my part. And I'll **** you up with a crowbar for it.

Totally justified, of course.

Page 2 of 7 First 12345 ... Last