Good deal thread

Thread Rating: 25 votes, 5.00 average.
(25 votes)
Results 9,326 to 9,341 of 9341

1. Post
    Unfortunately, RnR Racing is not a full game, nor can you select characters.

Whoever made this is in another time zone!
    Last edited by bionic.man; 10th May 2017 at 10:22 am.

2. Post
    this looks just as bad as the Death Rally remake and that was still isometric

3. Post
    Dungeons 2 is free for a limited time

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/dungeons-2

4. Post
    Alan Wake 90% off on Steam - $3.59
    "If you have not yet played Time Magazine’s 2010 Game of the Year, now is your final chance. Remedy’s Alan Wake is going offline from stores. This is due to the expiration of music license agreements for the game. Alan Wake’s American Nightmare is not affected."

5. Post
    I wish they could licence more ammunition in the early game

6. Post
    1randomkiwi wrote:
    they'll probably relicense it, no? they might just take that music out
    i doubt they'll take it down for good. as in they won't bring it back

7. Post
    Groowee wrote:
    they'll probably relicense it, no? they might just take that music out
    i doubt they'll take it down for good. as in they won't bring it back
    What a weird situation

8. Post
    They would only remove the music, maybe find some crappy ambient at most. Its prime time is over, no more money to be made really.

9. Post
    Witcher sale on Humble Store. $25 USD for Witcher 3 GOTY.
    Warning - immediately after redeeming key on GOG the install option was greyed out, and it said "not compatible". I wondered if it was region locked. However, it installed fine via the Library tab.
    Last edited by Caffeine; 16th May 2017 at 8:53 am.

10. Post
    Caffeine wrote:
    Witcher sale on Humble Store. $25 USD for Witcher 3 GOTY.
    Warning - immediately after redeeming key on GOG the install option was greyed out, and it said "not compatible". I wondered if it was region locked. However, it installed fine via the Library tab.
    Came here to post this - https://www.humblebundle.com/store/t...e-year-edition

Ridiculously great deal: if you can find better value for money than $25 lousy USD for 100s upon 100s of hours of the finest RPG gaming around...well, I'll eat my Temerian stitched Nilfgaard britches.

11. Post
    Free Game From GMG, click the Free Game deal and use voucher code FREEGIFT no clue if its random, but I got "Three Dead Zed".

12. Post
    Is Deus Ex: Mankind Divided worth picking up?

The steam reviews are mixed but the price is currently $17.99 usd from humble.

13. Post
    KoVaC wrote:
    Is Deus Ex: Mankind Divided worth picking up?

The steam reviews are mixed but the price is currently $17.99 usd from humble.
    Yes! It's an incredible game.

14. Post
    Free Mount & Blade
    https://www.gog.com/game/mountlade

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

15. Post
    Great game I recommend playing on mod servers which greatly improve the experience. One of my all-time favourite games in recent years.