1. Arrow

Win Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II is due for release on October 29, and we have three copies to give away!
    Read more.

2. Post
    1/1000 chance to win. Awww yeeeeeaaahh.. But yeah I hope to hell I win this. The first one was amazing.

3. Post
    Heard its terrible
    And the ending is cringe worthy

4. Post
    facebook

5. Post
    1/3551, to be exact

6. Post
    cooool

7. Post
    Not impressed that I would be expected to join up to that whack facebook crap. Me will have to wait until this game is 30 bucks on trademe...

8. Post
    Played a few levels in on the PC ver. At least the port is decent this time. Capped at 30fps, but runs nicely and looks quite good. Fun-ish.

9. Post
    Almost bought it a couple of days ago but would rather wait to see what people think before spending 120$

10. Post
    Xev wrote:
    Played a few levels in on the PC ver. At least the port is decent this time. Capped at 30fps, but runs nicely and looks quite good. Fun-ish.
    Why in god's name would anyone think it's a good idea to cap it to 30fps?

11. Thumbs down
    Devolution wrote:
    Not impressed that I would be expected to join up to that whack facebook crap. Me will have to wait until this game is 30 bucks on trademe...
    I know, heaven forbid you contribute to our community before we give you free stuff!

12. Post
    neoprint wrote:
    Why in god's name would anyone think it's a good idea to cap it to 30fps?
    I know huh. But considering how bad the port of the first game was, I'm not really complaining

13. Post
    I finished the pc version yesterday its pretty good definitely a improvement over the first 1 and thank the maker somebody actually worked on the pc controls this time around I can live with bashing the crap outta E and Q keys compared to that idiotic pulling down the star destroyer with gimped mouse controls I had to plug in a 360 controller to do it, combos and force powers work quite well the storyline is lacking but its not the end of the world i still ended up having a lot of fun despite the bugs

Pc version have quite a few technical problems 30fps cap causing slow down on high end pcs there's a 60fps unlocker floating out there that helps that problem, textures and cinematics failing to load, there's a major bug in the 2nd half of salvation ship missions where if u die in a room with 3 ship's side cannons and reload a save you can't force grip the 3rd power cell to power up the cannon on the floor and blast the door open, you have to reloaded the level from the beginning at first i thought I was doing it wrong but after 3 attempts I googled the problem and found a way around it thankfully

14. Post
    DanSan wrote:
    1/3551, to be exact
    3 copies..

15. Post
    Congrats to Lucy Power, Scott Hughes & Kelvin Clarke!

Thanks to everyone else for participating

16. Post