Results 3,801 to 3,815 of 3815

1. Post
    Amazing vid! Vampire lord looks badass.

2. Post
    All that does is make me wonder what all those guys are doing with the rest of their time?

Is there any work to do for a game post-release? Surely even just two people could be set aside to finish mudcrab animations or fire/ice/water arrows? ...

3. Post
    The team would be hard at work at creating meaty quest-based mini-expansions at this point. If you're after official horse armour-esque DLC (eg stupid **** like premium weapons and clothing packs) then you're playing the wrong game.

4. Post

5. Post
    OMFG = Skyrim (with all HD packs/mods) + 3DVision

Fcuk me it looks seriously sexy

6. Post
    http://kotaku.com/5885983/bethesda-s...xpansion-packs

"For Fallout 3 we did five DLCs," Howard told me during an interview last week at the DICE Summit. "That was a very aggressive path for us. Our plan now is to take more time, to have more meat on them [for Skyrim]. They'll feel closer to an expansion pack."

In between those expansions, Howard is committed to releasing smaller pieces of content for the game.

"Because that gap is going to be bigger, we want to put litle things out for free in between. We've already done that for PC with the high-res pack. We're trying to figure out what those things are."
    Awesome

And the Creation Kit must be close...

7. Post
    Creation Kit came out last week?

8. Post
    waaat

e: How do you run it - can't find it in Steam. can't believe I've missed this

Got it. lol what a noob

9. Post
    I wasnt sure if you were serious...

...and you were :roofshout:

10. Post
    Yeah didn't see a single mention of the toolkit... only the high-res texture pack. Figured I'd see something

11. Post
    Is there a way to charge the companion items without having to take it from them?

12. Post
    LIke weapons? dont compainion weapons have unlimited charges? the fire sword i gave lydia has been going hard forever.

13. Post
    Arrows go forever, staffs seem to run out.

14. Post
    i would like it if the boundary gates to the Vvardenfell & Cryodill were there because Morrowind/Oblivion were going to be revamped for Skrims game engine

i.e. DLC/ expansions
    At least 300 on the motorway booool

15. Post
    Came back to the world of pc gaming to play mass effect 3 but instead ended up playing skyrim again. Damn it skyrim.

Also i love the modding community. Somuch.