1. Post
    Shingeki no Kyojin - Rare finding good manga like this. Mura u still read this ay? I had a feeling that girl was the giant.

Looks like Kimi no Iru Machi is nearing its end pretty soon now, With all the lose ends wrapped up. Perhaps just their future careers to sort out.

The Bonus Suzuka chapter was pretty funny lol, I could see how she really is a demon wife at times.

Haven't found anything new and good in ages.

2. Post
    Yea Shingeki no Kyojin is pretty consistent. That's probably the only one I'm really enjoying at the moment. Gantz hasn't been doing it for me. And KNIM and GE are just blah. I agree nothing standout at the moment. But anime is also really good at the moment though, so I've kind of shifted my focus there.

3. Post
    Started a new one called Happy Project, its a romance manga and has potential and an original-ish plot i guess.

latest GE chapter gave me a laugh.

The Breaker is getting really good now.

Mura u need to read one called Katsu - Cross Game but Boxing

edit:

Check out Area D, New series awesome start.

4. Post
    Murakami wrote:
    But anime is also really good at the moment though, so I've kind of shifted my focus there.
    you recon? what u watching.
    only really watching 3

nise
    ano natsu
    and papa no blah blah

5. Post
    anyone reading HxH? **** is so epic now.. but they just went on a hiatus.. sigh

6. Post

lol'd

7. Post
    Spitfire wrote:
    you recon? what u watching.
    only really watching 3

nise
    ano natsu
    and papa no blah blah
    Those apart from Papa blah blah lol. Last Exile, Another, Ano hita, Chihayafuru, Steins Gate, Moretsu Pirates and a few others which I can't think of.

8. Post
    Also the new season is pretty good so far.

Sun-ken Rock is getting good.

9. Post
    Murakami wrote:
    Also the new season is pretty good so far.
    what ones are good? haven't really looked at any of the new season yet.

10. Post
    NISEKOI sounds kind of interesting. Still following the usual. Sun-ken Rock and Shingeki no Kyojin are the only really interesting ones for me.
    Spitfire wrote:
    what ones are good? haven't really looked at any of the new season yet.
    There are quite a few. 5-6 at least. Best season for me in a while. My picks of the bunch would be Lupin III, Space Brothers, and Kids on the Slope.

11. Post
    Did you read the latest chapter of GE? erotic

12. Post
    nah, haven't read in awhile.

I can recommend Bakuman if u haven't read already. Only 1 final chapter left.
    also Yamada and the Seven Witches is pretty funny.
    I did read a few chapters of Nisekoi. was alright i guess.

13. Post
    Just started reading Happy Project. I am hooked. Lol.

14. Post
    Totally caught up on Happy Project. It's good but I'm not sure how they can stretch this out. Now I'm on to Area D. It's also quite good.

Manga catch-up time.

Edit: Yamada-kun is also great. Not a fan of gender-benders but this one is a lot of fun.

15. Post
    The Breaker is the best manga I've read in ages.

16. Post
    yea, its getting really good atm as well

17. Post
    So Yamada kind of fizzled for me. GE has started to slowly improve, Kimi no Iru Machi is still this husk of its former self. One day I'll give up on both of them. One day.. I keep hoping that they'll turn into Suzuka. Why the **** did Suzuka have to be so good? It's like The Wire of romance manga. I keep trying to find something as good but none of them ever seem to make the cut.

Other stuff I'm reading:

Happy Project - Can't see this lasting much longer.

The Breaker - Still good. Really savouring this.

Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai - Really sick of finding manga that is only published every month! But still, this is definitely worth checking out.

Terra Formars - Now this is quite different. A really original twist on the sci-fi genre:
    With the space program attempting to travel to Mars, 21st century scientists were tasked with warming up the planet so that humans could survive on its surface. They came up with an efficient and cost effective plan of sending cockroaches and mold to the surface so that the mold would absorb the sunlight and the insect corpses would serve as a food source for the mold.

It is now the year 2577 and the first manned ship to Mars has landed on the planet and the six crew members are ready for their mission. But what they find are giant mutated humanoid cockroaches with incredible physical strength. The crew members are easily wiped out, but not before sending a transmission back to Earth. Now, humanity will send elite warriors to exterminate the mutated bugs and claim back Mars.

18. Post
    Haven't read anything new in ages except just the usual few i keep up with when i feel like it.
    but yer KNIM has gone no where for months, needs some more drama(but that would just feel forced now, or just end it already.
    Im waiting for SKR to end so i can marathon that, haven't read since chapter 60ish.

I did start reading that machine doll (Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai) one awhile ago, it was alright at the start but yeh got over it.

Mura have u tried out one called Blood Lad yet?. its prolly my best atm a monthly

Recently watched that anime called Planetes and i really liked it, need to find something like that. maybe Terra Formars.

19. Post
    Murakami wrote:
    I keep hoping that they'll turn into Suzuka. Why the **** did Suzuka have to be so good? It's like The Wire of romance manga. I keep trying to find something as good but none of them ever seem to make the cut.
    I know what u mean, but for me it was, Victorian Romance Emma.

Suzuka was good but she and Yamato annoyed me to much at times.

20. Post
    I'll have to check Blood Lad out then! I was hoping that you'd be able to recommend me something.

Planetes is one of my favourite animes of all time. I got the boxset a few years ago! Space Brothers has a similar vibe with but has less sci-fi I guess.

I find SKR really hard to follow atm. I'm also behing with Shingeki no Kyojin.

21. Post
    Murakami wrote:
    Happy Project - Can't see this lasting much longer.
    Yea i just caught up, so he ends up with childhood friend?

22. Post
    Yamada and the Seven Witches and Girls of the Wild. Good stuff.

I have a list of others I need to read, but finding the time is difficult.

23. Post
    woah, new chapter of the breaker new waves.. is awesome.

24. Post
    I've been reading a lot more using my ****ty little android phone. These are the new ones that I picked up:

Gokukoku No Brynhildr - pick of the bunch for me. Could definitely see this getting an anime adaptation.
    Minimum - first few chapters seem pretty **** but then it gets really dark and interesting.
    Hetakoi - good romance manga.
    Hentai Ouji To Warawanai
    Sidooh
    Chinatsu No Uta
    Otome Youkai Zakuro
    Countach
    Yuutai Nova
    Spitfire wrote:
    Yea i just caught up, so he ends up with childhood friend?
    He may end up with her.

25. Post
    Akame ga KILL! is really good